Extra Easy I am wobbling today!

lauryloo

I dunno if its cos its valentines day but i would love to go out for my dinner! The worst of it is that i am craving a pizza and i know that pizza would be a disaster.

i'm exactly the same today darl, been doing sw a week and lost 7lbs so far, but am SOOO tempted to have pizza tonight, and start afresh tommorow. cuz it is valentines day after all lol.

haha its not just me then! we were thinking of getting a takeaway instead and having something low in syns like a chow mein (7 syns) to share!

I went for dinner last night and have since counted 43 syns for yesterday ... I feel awful and terrified it's ruined my week so if you're going to treat yourselves make sure it's controlled as I'm wishing I did :(

well i basically pigged out fri night, sat night and all day sunday - my fault i know my decision, dont regret it but know i cant have syns now the rest of the week.... need to get back on track now.

Back on track today girls - we all have bad weekends occassionly especially when it is a special time like Valentine's, so just forget it now, and get back on the plan today, good luck.

Back