I am working till 3am tomorrow how do i space my meals?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fatty_no_more, 25 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    Basically I shouldnt be up right now but I am. I woke up for some reason really energetic and chirpy.

I have had a cuppa. and was planning on having my first shake at 5pm tonight. I start work at 1900 and was going to have a tetra at 23.00 and then a porridge at 0200.

But I have a small urge for food at the moment. I will drink some water and see if it goes but how would you space your food out if you have 3 shakes to space out over 19 hours?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    How about splitting your shakes in half and make up six. That should help and you can have coffee or any leaf tea in between your water.
    Good luck
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yep, I would split them...but then I always did :D
  5. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    When i work nights which is nearly every day :rolleyes:, i have my first shake at around 10 am on the first day of nights, then one around 4pm, then i go to bed until 7.45pm, and before i leave i have my third shake. Then whilst at work i have my first shake of that day usually around 3/4 am, then finish go to bed, get up have second shake around 4pm, back to bed then third when i get up, hope that helps x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.