I am...

Prinzessin

Shoe Queen!
THE most miserable,grumpy,snappy,evil person without food :( I hate the world and it hates me!!!!!!
Does this feeling of continuous hunger ever end??!?
I am just craving cheese sandwiches lol!!!!!!!!

It will end very soon when you start seeing results, and ketosis gets rid if the hunger. After a good weigh in I am annoyingly cheerful at work, and keep getting told of for whistling loudly

Oh hunny it will get better just stick on in there!!!! When's your weigh in? You'll be so happy when you get on those scales xx

Hummm....I just weighed myself to take my mind off eating something and would you believe it... I have put ON a pound!!!!!!!! My weigh in day is meant to be Monday. I am really fed up now! Is this normal?!?!

right well if it's any consolation a few weeks ago i weighed myself on my scales they said i'd put 7lbs on and i was aghast got weighed at CDC's house and i'd actually lost 6lbs so do NOT let what your scales say make your falter if you stick to this 100% you WILL lose weight. It's likely you're retaining water so get yourself flushed out and get glugging missus

I hear what you are saying :) ..Only thing is I have been drinking loads of water , About 12 pints a day! Also, I bought brand new scales today.....shall I take them back and demand a refund because they simply must to be wrong!!!!!!!! lol I wonder what the manager would say! That would be interesting lol!!!!!!
Seriously though, I am really worried about this! I have been going to the gym for a few months and not shifted anything, mainly because I put on muscle...I think that my body might be just as stubborn as my mind!!!!:cry:

I did WW before i started this diet and after i'd gotten down to **.13 (dont wanna put it coz OH is sat next to me and i refuse to tell him how heavy i am lmao) the weight would not shift then by the time i started CD and got down to this weight again i was convinced my weight would stick and for 2 weeks it did but ive not looked back since and not (yet) found another plateau. I've also found that the weeks when i do more at the gym i lose less weight like last week i went 3 times and did diet 100% drinking 4-5l a day then only lost 1lb then this week i went to the gym once then lost 3lbs coz i think i was burning off too many kcals. It may not be that the scales are wrong but that they differ from your CDC's by maybe a few lbs....mine usually are 2-3lbs out but i know ive lost weight that week (when they're not being stupid) coz the weight on my scales goes down during the week but its nicer when i get to CDCs coz i've lost 2-3lbs more lol AND weighing yourself at different times of the day can add up to 7lbs!! Most people weigh heavier in the evening however i'm odd and weigh lighter bout 7pm (dont ask me why) just stick with it it does work!!!!!!

OH and i'm on the 1200plan so my weight losses are less and slower!!!

I was thinking of doing the plan that allows you to have one meal a day, not sure I can keep this SS up! What's the average time scale of weigh loss on that plan? Is that the 1200 one? I mean, I dont need to lose really fast so maybe it's a better option for me?

Ohh,just thought of a question for you guys...Can you take water retention pills while on SS? I am feeling very bloated!!! :cry:

Hi,
Why don't you try the 790 plan? Thats what I do and it does help me knowing I get a meal at the end of the day. A typical meal would be a chicken breast with a green salad. I lost over 2 stone on it in 8 weeks earlier this year. I stupidly gave up due to stresses in my life and put it back on but I've started again this week. Anyway maybe you should speak to your CDC about it. You might enjoy it more and the losses are pretty much similar. Hope this helps.

Tx

No to water retention pills I believe.

Tx

Hi, Thanks for that advice, I think I will ask the CDC tomorrow about the 790 plan :)

hiya princezzin ive benn doing this diet since 4th august and apart from 1 week away ive lost weight every week and have now lost 30lbs in 17 weeks but bear in mind if i hadnt put 5 on that wud be 35. my weight losses average about 3lbs when im sticking to it properly 790 is a good option :)

Back