I ate 3x C bars

slimangel

Hi everyone,
I had a crappy day today in work!!(I work in a school) and I have really gone off kids.

Anyway I was also absolutely starving today to the point I have gone and ate 3 cambridge bars!!! 2 was allowed but I then had an extra!!
Do you think it will delay my weight loss this week???

Thanks for replying in advance
x

Don't know about weight loss, but make sure you drink tons of extra water....

Do know about schools :( and kids :mad: lol.... deep breaths needed....and bags of self control!?!! (Not long to go now :D)

It probably won't affect your weight loss very much, but you might get really bad wind :eek: and some tummy ache. They affect some people that way........!!!
SM

I have done this in the past for convenience rather than anything else and it didn't seem to have a great effect on my weight loss. Just gave me a bit of wind, but I seem to have a lot of that anyway.:D
Just drink plenty of water to help with digestion.

I don't know about anyone else, but I find that if I have a big glass of water (or permitted drink) before the bar, I don't get 'the wind' lol.

Slimangel, sorry about your bad day. Hope you feel better now?

I've never had more than one bar in one day. I like the peanut crunch bars so much that I would if I could...!

Last edited:
I really don't think it'll make any difference to your weight loss, i've eaten 3 bars in a day many times in the past. I love em' certainly are my weakness.....lol

xxx

Back