I ate 3x C bars

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slimangel, 11 December 2007 Social URL.

1. slimangel

slimangel Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone,
    I had a crappy day today in work!!(I work in a school) and I have really gone off kids.

Anyway I was also absolutely starving today to the point I have gone and ate 3 cambridge bars!!! 2 was allowed but I then had an extra!!
    Do you think it will delay my weight loss this week???

Thanks for replying in advance
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kopcat

kopcat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(21.38%)
    Diet:
    Now: High protein/sensible eating
    Don't know about weight loss, but make sure you drink tons of extra water....

Do know about schools :( and kids :mad: lol.... deep breaths needed....and bags of self control!?!! (Not long to go now :D)

4. skinnymongoose

skinnymongoose Full Member

Diet:
    undecided
    It probably won't affect your weight loss very much, but you might get really bad wind :eek: and some tummy ache. They affect some people that way........!!!
    SM

5. fatboynotyetslim

fatboynotyetslim Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have done this in the past for convenience rather than anything else and it didn't seem to have a great effect on my weight loss. Just gave me a bit of wind, but I seem to have a lot of that anyway.:D
    Just drink plenty of water to help with digestion.

6. shrinking violet

shrinking violet Full Member

I don't know about anyone else, but I find that if I have a big glass of water (or permitted drink) before the bar, I don't get 'the wind' lol.

Slimangel, sorry about your bad day. Hope you feel better now?

I've never had more than one bar in one day. I like the peanut crunch bars so much that I would if I could...!

Last edited: 12 December 2007
  7. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I really don't think it'll make any difference to your weight loss, i've eaten 3 bars in a day many times in the past. I love em' certainly are my weakness.....lol

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.