I ate 3x C bars

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slimangel, 11 December 2007 Social URL.

1. slimangel

slimangel Member

Hi everyone,
    I had a crappy day today in work!!(I work in a school) and I have really gone off kids.

Anyway I was also absolutely starving today to the point I have gone and ate 3 cambridge bars!!! 2 was allowed but I then had an extra!!
    Do you think it will delay my weight loss this week???

Thanks for replying in advance
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kopcat

kopcat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Now: High protein/sensible eating
    Don't know about weight loss, but make sure you drink tons of extra water....

Do know about schools :( and kids :mad: lol.... deep breaths needed....and bags of self control!?!! (Not long to go now :D)
  4. skinnymongoose

skinnymongoose Full Member

It probably won't affect your weight loss very much, but you might get really bad wind :eek: and some tummy ache. They affect some people that way........!!!
  5. fatboynotyetslim

fatboynotyetslim Full Member

I have done this in the past for convenience rather than anything else and it didn't seem to have a great effect on my weight loss. Just gave me a bit of wind, but I seem to have a lot of that anyway.:D
    Just drink plenty of water to help with digestion.
  6. shrinking violet

shrinking violet Full Member

I don't know about anyone else, but I find that if I have a big glass of water (or permitted drink) before the bar, I don't get 'the wind' lol.

Slimangel, sorry about your bad day. Hope you feel better now?

I've never had more than one bar in one day. I like the peanut crunch bars so much that I would if I could...!
    Last edited: 12 December 2007
  7. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

I really don't think it'll make any difference to your weight loss, i've eaten 3 bars in a day many times in the past. I love em' certainly are my weakness.....lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.