I ate a Dominos last night

chele80

On a mission
So day 3 back on plan and I then blew it by eating a Dominos pizza last night.

I don't regret eating it, but I do. I'm in two minds about it all. I was just back in ketosis too. So now I've got to start it all over again

I'm such a plonker. I really need to hire someone to follow me round. My husband did nothing to stop me either. (but he's starting CD next Sunday so maybe he'll get a different perspective).

But now it's 2011. New year, new start, no excuses. Game on!

Good attitude! These things happen in the real world so the best thing to do is what you've done, draw a line under it and move on. Come on 2011!!

I am sorry you gave in, it is hard this time of year but you shouldn't really title threads like you have when lots of people are having problems getting back on after Christmas. Good luck with your new start! X

I didn't plan on eating anything last night but I thought, you know what sod it I have busted my noonoo's for 5 months and achieve ALOT one takeaway wont kill me. I didn't, yes I am heavier this morning but I'll get it off :) Good luck x

Your not the only one chele x
I had last weekend off and have been 100% all week then today came along and I cracked not really bad but enough to make me feel bad about it. Tomorrow is another day so fresh start for me, I don't want to make an excuse for myself but think if my CDC weighed me beginning of this week instead if having a 2 week break I may have been ok nevermind I no I can do this and I really want to so will be glad when wi comes on Monday so I can see what damage I've done and get it shifted asap x

Back