I ate chocolate last night & now i feel really bad

hellotash

I felt like crap from when i got up yesterday morning & didn't have any shakes all day & ate chocolate in the night SOB
I've had my shakes today, last night was a mistake but now i feel like a let down.
I really do feel like giving up on everything.
My head is banging :(

I know the last thing you wanna hear right now is drink water!! But it will help with the headache and you are allowed paracetamol I think! Well I hope so cos I have been living on them. So what you had a bit of chocolate at least you started again today. You do need to have all three shakes though because otherwise you will eat chocolate at night!!! Stop beating yourself up! Try and stick with it. What day are you on?

I am on day 4.

Loubilou

Awww, don't beat yourself up about it!

I am really craving cheese right now, I made the mistake of going to Asda earlier tonight.......

.....all I can think of is cheese on toast with brown sauce!

But I won't do it, I promise! Move on and you 'll be fine!

Day 3!

I'm on day 4 too, i really struggle to drink the shakes they make me wanna be sick but i am getting used to the taste.
It's really hard!!
I am 14 stone & wanna get down to about 10/11.
I feel like i am just gonna cave in every night :(
Thanks for your help it means alot.
x

I'm on day 4 too, i really struggle to drink the shakes they make me wanna be sick but i am getting used to the taste.
It's really hard!!
I am 14 stone & wanna get down to about 10/11.
I feel like i am just gonna cave in every night :(
Thanks for your help it means alot.
x

Did you read the thread about what you should do with the shakes. Loads of tips to try and make them more palitable. I am 13 stone 9lb and wanna be 10 stone by 02.08.08. Don't cave in just think that thin feels so much better than a bit of chocolate. When everyone starts commenting on your weight loss and your clothes get baggy!

Chin up!!:p

I'd like to be more like you, you seem so confident.
I can tell you will do really really well Lou.
I only got the chocolate shakes & chicken soup but they both taste the same ha-ha.
XX

Peppermint tea with the chocolate one hot - use a hand blender in a bowl or large measuring jug. Makes it frothy and tastes like mint hot chocolate.

Do you like cappucinno type stuff. Get the vanilla next and mix spoonfull of strong coffee with it then use your hand blender and hot water I love it.

Mind you I like the chicken soup also, I add pepper as this apparantly speeds up your metabolism and makes it taste of something.

Just some ideas that might make you stick with it!!!

Only problem is I've tried every combination in the first 4 days so when it gets tedious in couple of weeks when we have BOTH been on the diet for ages don't what I'll do with the shakes!

Ha Ha Loubilou

We should stick together, we are both on day 4 aren't we.
There could be days when one is feeling down & the other isn't & we can help each other.
I really wanna do this & I'm sure you do too.
I'll have to try that mint one, sounds nice.
Not really into cappuccino's ect though
x

Yep! everyone on the website is great and you get loads of support. My first weigh in on Monday night. When is yours?

No you haven't!!! Anyway because of this diet I am absolutely cream crackered so going to bed on a Friday night at 10:32 p.m. Because, obviously got no life at the mo cause can't go out drinking!!!!

Speak soon Loubilou

hi guys im on day 5,,same as ye,,i think,,i have tried all the mixtures and love em all

CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big downfall.
But then again cheese has very little carbs!!!:busted: infact baby bels have 0.3g of carbs not enough to do anything to ya oopps ...not that i would know <Whistkes innocently>

now now nicki,,dont tell me you have been cheating,,,and here's me been ever so good,,

oops cheese has beaten me
but like i said in am still in keotosis due to the tiny amounts i had 0.3g carbs!!!! lol sorry hunni its TOTM and i am craving choc so i thought cheese was better xx

I have been drinking chi tea as well so i am getting rid of it ....god, its 10 times better than fibre clear or senokot or duco lax...But, i know i am bad but hey

Hi Nictastic,

So what a little bit of cheese never hurt anyone. I need to get some of that tea though, needing to get things moving so to speak. I might just eat some yet I am only on day 6 so theirs loads of time to crack!! If I do though I am not bovvered (as catherine tate would say) because this diet is getting harder for me especially when other half eats take aways in front of me. It was me and the two dogs drooling last night!!! HA! HA!

Loubilou

Hi Nictastic,

So what a little bit of cheese never hurt anyone. I need to get some of that tea though, needing to get things moving so to speak. I might just eat some yet I am only on day 6 so theirs loads of time to crack!! If I do though I am not bovvered (as catherine tate would say) because this diet is getting harder for me especially when other half eats take aways in front of me. It was me and the two dogs drooling last night!!! HA! HA!

Loubilou
I have just started a thread and posted a link but here it is again chai indian tea | buy black tea online | tea | teapigs
Awwww...i would kick his arse and everytime he has take away...you put the same amount of money away and save up for new tiny clothes lol

Back