i ate out today and syned bad and have weigh in tom

madhousemum

Silver Member
im not sure how much i did syn as wouldnt have a clue on how to work it out i had chicken fillet in a roll with mayo and some chips it was just a small portion of chips and i was syn free sat and only 5 1/2 syns yesterday and ofcourse the 15 today do you think i will be ok for weigh in tom????

Yes - you should be fine. You could just of been working your syns out weekly .. why don't you do some exercise tonight to burn some of it off?

Good luck with your WI tomorrow! My OH went into London for a gig, had a tonne at Pizza Hut, a few beers, Breakfast, and still lost weight so there's hope for us all! Lol. I don't think today will have effected your loss at all. Xx

Good luck with your WI tomorrow! My OH went into London for a gig, had a tonne at Pizza Hut, a few beers, Breakfast, and still lost weight so there's hope for us all! Lol. I don't think today will have effected your loss at all. Xx

Haha, as if that is possible! Surely that is a man thing .. I have never been so lucky :p

all i can do is hope as in exercise no chance i been running round all day lol we dont go out very often and i couldnt refuse a free meal if i dont lose i just have to accept it and work harder next week lol xxxx

Fingers crossed for your WI tomorrow, you will probably be OK though. X

Back