I ate today but it was a kind of good thing!!

eyesdontlie

I was away all day today competing and spending time with my OH when without even thinking about it and the fact I m not meant to I ate a smallportion of chips which I know is cheating and it is the first time since I started but you see I had no desire t eat any more when normally before I started LT I would have had the chips the sheese burger and 6 fresh donuts to finish off and then possibly a cake and sweets!!!!! so I am actually feeling really pleased with myself as I am now convinced that when I finish LT I will be able to control my eating.

:) love that positive twist on what happened...put it down to experience refocus and hope it doesn't set you back any x

well done you - glad you felt that was enough - shows you're in control.

we went to a dinner party last night and i did eat - i did the starter, someone else did the main course and someone else did the pudding. i have never eaten so little in my life! In fact at one point i thought - I'm not enjoying this, I'd rather have a shake!!!

Thats waht this is for after all isn't it? To gradualy get back the control. Great stuff -now dont let it happen again ;) ;)

do not worry I am only planning on being on LT for about another week as to be honest I think I will have lost enough to make me happy and comfortable

That's great that you felt in control. Good to hear that your LT journey is nearing an end but please stay around on the forum - it would be good to hear how you're getting on post-LT.

yummy chips I remember those.... well done! xx

Back