I ate today but it was a kind of good thing!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by eyesdontlie, 5 October 2008 Social URL.

1. eyesdontlie

eyesdontlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(24.43%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I was away all day today competing and spending time with my OH when without even thinking about it and the fact I m not meant to I ate a smallportion of chips which I know is cheating and it is the first time since I started but you see I had no desire t eat any more when normally before I started LT I would have had the chips the sheese burger and 6 fresh donuts to finish off and then possibly a cake and sweets!!!!! so I am actually feeling really pleased with myself as I am now convinced that when I finish LT I will be able to control my eating.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    :) love that positive twist on what happened...put it down to experience refocus and hope it doesn't set you back any x

4. andhow

andhow Full Member

well done you - glad you felt that was enough - shows you're in control.

we went to a dinner party last night and i did eat - i did the starter, someone else did the main course and someone else did the pudding. i have never eaten so little in my life! In fact at one point i thought - I'm not enjoying this, I'd rather have a shake!!!

5. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    Thats waht this is for after all isn't it? To gradualy get back the control. Great stuff -now dont let it happen again ;) ;)

6. eyesdontlie

eyesdontlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(24.43%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    do not worry I am only planning on being on LT for about another week as to be honest I think I will have lost enough to make me happy and comfortable

7. Peggie

Peggie Full Member

That's great that you felt in control. Good to hear that your LT journey is nearing an end but please stay around on the forum - it would be good to hear how you're getting on post-LT.

8. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yummy chips I remember those.... well done! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.