I binged ~sobs~

X_Tasha_X

Silver Member
I feel so terrible!!

I got home tonight after a very stressfull day at work i just opened the fridge put LOADS of lettace on my plate with like half a tub of low fat cottage cheese topped off with like 160g of chicken. To make things worse i had some bread too with it. Half a small roll of french bread, i just like ripped half of it off and ate it with no butter or anything on it like a greedy pig.

I ate it so fast it was like i blinked and it was gone. Like something took over me and i had no control and i turned into this binge monster and just ate ate ate!!!

I feel so bad now i could just cry. I dunno why i did this. I want to lose weight more than anything i dont understand why i did this!! So upsetting. My cdc is gonna be so dissappointed in me, not as much as i am in myself tho. My WI is on Wednesday night and i bet i have put weight on :( I came on my TOTM today too and i am just so emotional i dunno why :(

I dunno if i can do this, i am so upset. I want to lose weight more than anything and CD is the only diet i have stuck to for so long and been happy with, so why have i done this? I feel like just going to eat come chocolate now :( ~sobs~ ~sobs~ ~sobs~

Having done the maths, you haven't taken in more than 500 calories which, if you are doing SS, is still way below what you will have used in a day.
If the lack of control is the more upsetting issue for you, it's just your binge demons having one last panic attack - you knocked them on the head though as you didn't end up in the biscuit tin like they wanted you to do, instead you minimised their impact by sticking to low calorie foods.
I would feel proud of myself, don't beat yourself up - everyone slips and blips from time to time. That was THAT moment, it's gone, it doesn't exist anymore (only in your mind) - don't let your demons extend it.
Onwards and downwards - I bet you will have lost this week
xx

What about the bread? I am sure that would have put weight on me. It was like quite a lot, i seemed to swallow it whole lol ..... well i might have well had as i never tasted it just ate ate ate. I feel so bad. obviously i am going to stick to the diet from now on, well i hope i am i always say i am and do so wel and then i dunno i end up doing somehthing like this :( xxx

hey hunni,

please don't beat yourself up we are all human, we all slip up. waht makes us who we are is the fact we get up and battle on regardless.

you can do this, it could have been a lot worse, you could have stopped in at the chippy. you just needed a way to deal with stress. you can treat this as a lesson and now look into other ways to deal with such emotions, i take a bath or go to the gym. or somethimes the only solution is to call my friend have a good ***** or sometimes a pretend arguement. were we just call each other everything under the sun, both of us know we don't mean a single word of it. then we just laugh and carry on

Hey hun, you have to consume over 3000 cals to put on 1lb, the worst you will have done is drop out of ketosis. Massive hugs sweetie, it is so easy for the binge monster to take control - I am an expert on these matters.

Get glugging the water sweetie and try and stick to the plan. One little blip won't make a huge difference, I am sure.

Baaaaaaad TOTM causing carb feasting. Been there too

Keep going Tasha, YOU CAN DO THIS

Charlie xx

(((hugs))) Tasha - so sorry you've had such a rotten day --- please just draw a line under the eating, drink plenty of water and move on. Don't let one blip ruin something that's doing so well -- also please don't be upset, go have a soak in the bath with a book and put it all behind you xx

Aw, sweetie, that's not a binge! :hug99:

Not yet, anyway... And this is going to be the really tricky bit. I speak from long and bitter experience... :rolleyes:

Please, please, please - don't dwell on what you've just done! Don't think of yourself as a failure - you just did what you've always needed to do to pick yourself up after a tough day at work. It takes a while for that sort of habit to change - and Rome certainly wasn't built in a day.

Don't duff yourself up for a bread roll (that, by the way, is the only thing that could possibly have done any damage - and it sounds to me like the damage will be minimal). Lettuce, cottage cheese and chicken do not qualify as binge material, okay? :D Just eat even more lettuce next time you get the urge to do something like this, LOL.

But what you do next is critical. Step away from that chocolate, okay? Cos then you really will blow it. (Though if you've already succumbed to that blooming chocolate (and it's something I've definitely done in the past), draw the line right now - and stop!)

Honestly hun, it's okay. Go and have a pampering session in the bath, paint your nails, put a good film on, phone a friend - anything that'll change how you're feeling right now.

Big {{{hug}}}

Aww bless have a hug!! We all know that feeling. You'll be grand, just continue on like nothing happened. Positive thoughts can bring positive results :D I was a very bold girl this week and I'm sure it will affect my loss but both of us will just have to well behaved and see what the scales say Wednesday!

More loves x

Aw thanks everyone. You made me feel ALOT better about everything i thought having what i ate (defo the bread) was the end of life as we know it haha! Duh i am so stupid sometimes. I just baked Andreas some chocolate cake with some chocolate. I had to melt it and everything and i was very good i didnt have any thank god. Andreas even did the dishes for me :D hehe. Its in the oven now and i wont be in the room while he eats it i think i might pop for a shower hehe! Right i'll drink more water :D Draw a line under that and start a fresh. Nothing else i can do its done now :( I will be thin and i wont give up!!! xxxxxx

Aw thanks everyone. You made me feel ALOT better about everything i thought having what i ate (defo the bread) was the end of life as we know it haha! Duh i am so stupid sometimes. I just baked Andreas some chocolate cake with some chocolate. I had to melt it and everything and i was very good i didnt have any thank god. Andreas even did the dishes for me :D hehe. Its in the oven now and i wont be in the room while he eats it i think i might pop for a shower hehe! Right i'll drink more water :D Draw a line under that and start a fresh. Nothing else i can do its done now :( I will be thin and i wont give up!!! xxxxxx

This is what I want to hear hun good for you for drawing a line and moving on :D

We all can make tiny mistakes on this diet.. but it is not the end of the world if you blip. The real strength comes from recognising you have blipped, moving on.. and not getting disheartened. You WILL lose the weight and this blip will not stop you from doing that.. the only thing that can stop you is your mind puting yourself in a negative mindset. Let's forget about what you did and tomorrow is a new day and you can carry on as normal and the weight will fall off :D

Awww any time :D I'm glad I can help we all want to acheive the same thing so we all gotta stick together :)

Stay strong Tasha, you WILL be thin.

Charlie xx

so glad to see you're feeling brighter, good girl you xx

awww tasha, dont worry bout it now, draw a line and start again tomorrow, i know how your feeling, ie just eaten a packet of crisps and dont know why :(, nevermind tomorrows another day

hi there
i did the same the other day only i never stopped eating first i had a cheese sandwich which i hated myself for after and it made me feel sick but that was it then i diddent stop i had weight watchers meals chocolate i went to the pub and had a salad.
then i thought what am i doing i really want to lose this weight i go away for the weekend in five weeks with my BF and i want to look good so i have restarted again

anyway i thought oh my god i bet i have put on about 5lb but i had actually still lost 1 ibs i couldent believe it i am now back on track

dont beat yourself up im sure we have all eaten something at one point or another.

It's been said before but I'll say it again

Cottage Cheese, Chicken and Lettuce IS NOT A BINGE - don't beat yourself up. As for the bread roll - have you got any ketosticks? Why don't you see if you are still in ketosis - then your bread roll wouldn't have been a binge it was simply a test to see how many carbs your body could handle before coming out of ketosis (I should be a politician - I can put a spin on anything, lol) you may be pleasently surprised I ate a piece of jam on toast (in anger after an argument with OH) and was surprised as I remained in ketosis.

Hope you feel better

x

I had 3 KFC chicken pieces last weekend and stayed in ketosis. It was the McDonalds that did the damage.

See! I can binge in style, no chicken and lettuce nonsense for me, I laugh i the face of a bread roll. Vienetta, popcorn and revels is my weapon of choice and I still lost 3lbs.

You've maybe hurt your weightloss by about 1/4 lb, just don't panic and make it worse! :D

LOL scooterchick i sobbed in the face of a bread roll haha!! Gosh when you do it you do it in style girl lol :p hehe! Stokegal i have not got any ketosticks but i should be back in ketosis if i did come out of it by tomorrow yay. been on it 100% today so i hope i have lost something tomorrow when i get WI. Thanks for all your support everyone i was all up for giving up last night lol :p xxx

remember... if you give up.. i find you and poke your eyes!!

You dont want me to poke you in your eyes... so that means you can't quit :D

Back