I blame Easter.....off the wagon and desperatley needing help

clairefatface

HHEEELLLLPPPPPP.....
Since Easter I have not been doing so well on sf. My excersize has more or less gone down the pan...although my diet isnt doing too badly, but my main problem is lack of appetite, so I am majorly under eating...but when I think about food I feel sick! some days i only have one shake and one snack, but then a decent tea...but I just dont fancy anything.
I havent seen the scales change since good friday, and I am desperatly wanting to start seeing a loss again. Need some help and words of encouragement please. Having a major downer on myself at the min
Thanks xx

Claire, i think the scales are not moving because your under eating so imo that's really what you need to address, don't worry about the exercise for a moment until your appetite is back to normal. Is there any reason as to why your appetite has diminished so much ? Did you eat much during the day before SF, i know myself i could go without all day but pig out in the evening, was you like this and could it be that eating in the day is really the issue for you ?

The only advice i can give is to try to stick with the plan to get the right amount of cals into your body so that your not starving it hence the lack of weight loss at the moment, once your body gets used to this maybe it will be easier to stomach. Other than that i think that if foods really making you this sick then see your Dr.

But claire please don't feel to down, weight loss is a battle for everyone which is why we are here on this great site, we all have up and down moments/weeks in my case :) but don't let that win you must be the winner here !!!

Claire, I haven't been doing too well since Easter either. It sounds as though prehaps your body has got used to the amount of cals you are giving it and has decided to live off that, if you are doing exercise that takes lots of cals then your body will start to store the cals you give it for exercise. So when you do exercise you need to make sure you are getting at least 1200-1400 cals per day. If you are not hungry try drink a pure fruit smoothie, lots of cals in them and good cals too. Will give you the energy you need to exercise. Also if you can't be bothered to do too much, skipping will burn off about 200 cals per 15 mins and if you do 15 mins a day you'll get fit and it will promote lean muscle which needs more cals to function than fat.
But the less cals you consume the less weight you will loose, seems mad I know. Especially when you watch supersize vs super skinny.
Keep going, you will get the diet head back on, the important thing is to remeber you have not failed and this is just another part of your journey.

hi claire, it sounds like easter was many of us on diets downfall. i too have struggled since then but not in the same way as you and not eating, totally the other way:copon:

as others have rightly said if you're not having enough to eat then you're body will hang on to it and store it. try sticking to the plan, and having fruit or yogurt if you're not hungry and then good meal for tea. you need to keep your strength up esp if doing exercise.

if as you say you feel sick, pop along to your doctor just to check there's nothing amiss at least then you can rule that out and try and find out whats causing it.

hope you feel better soon , sending you lots of hugs x:gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126:

Hi Claire

You sound as tho you are doing the same as me. We are far too similar - its scary!

Hope you are back on track now. I have decided to get back on track and get back to regular exercise so fingers crossed.

Once Ive got my posts up to the required no. I will be able to PM you so we can cry together. :)

Back