I came out of Ketosis on Monday!

Gunna-make-it

So what happened?!!!

I had a caramel bar on the Sunday night! Did a ketone test the next day and they had gone. I emailed my CDC and she said it does happen to some people so advised that I dont have them until I am moving up the plans...
The cranberry bar is fine which is strange but thought I would share as it is worth doing a test after you have something new :( shame, it was sooooo good!!

Oh no! It's so disappointing when something new doesn't work for you isn't it? So sorry this happened hun. I remember when everyone said we could have Coke Zero - I was sooooooooooooo excited because it really helped get rid of the "Ketosis Mouth" I suffer with but, one can later I was out of Ketosis. I was so disappointed :(. I can't eat the Malted Toffee bars either - they upset my tummy really badly.

But, drink loads and loads of water today, stick with it and I'll bet your back in Ketosis before the day is out.

You're doing so well, don't let this upset you. :)

The peanut and the cranberry bars are less carbs than the others so you might find you are fine with them 2 .xx

hey, just wanted to re-confirm what susan has already said...the peanut/cranberry bars only have around 8 carbs, all teh rest have 25!! They also knock me out of Ketosis...so not going to buy any this week...it's so frustrating when you've been "good" and still get knocked out of ketosis! Good luck x

So what happened?!!!

I had a caramel bar on the Sunday night! Did a ketone test the next day and they had gone. I emailed my CDC and she said it does happen to some people so advised that I dont have them until I am moving up the plans...
The cranberry bar is fine which is strange but thought I would share as it is worth doing a test after you have something new :( shame, it was sooooo good!!

Yes, as the others have said, the peanut and cranberry have less carbs

BUT

Just because the stix say negative, it doesn't mean you are out of ketosis...so hang in there. Mine never said positive...ever...

If you really love the caramel bar and wanted to have them sometimes try splitting them and having half a bar and half a bar of one of the lower carb ones.

Might work better for you.

Back