I can and will do this!! The diary

charlotte_k

Gold Member
I have had lots of ups and downs with my weight. Now it's my time to shine and go post my last weight loss and hit 10 stone. I will be having tesco meal replacements twice a day and an evening meal. No fizzy drinks and no snacking. I will write everything I eat, drink and feel every day. This is my place to be happy, vent and talk crap. I don't mind if no one reads it, I just really need to keep track of whats going on. I will put my measurements up in the next few days too. I wish everyone on this site the best of luck and I know we can all do it!!!!! xx

Thank you! Good luck to you too :D xx

Feeling confident this morning! Going to buy a tape measure and some scales today. I'll put everything up later. Just about to try the meal replacement for the first time. Fingers crossed xx

That shake was lovely!!!! Mmmmmm strawberry lol xx

Thanks! I will be posting as often as I can, I think it will really help. Looking forward to chatting to you too xx

And well done on your weight loss!!!! xx

Just about to have dinner. I'm sooooo hungry lol. The shakes are nice and thick but I know it will take a few days for my body to get used to it. Im having chicken and salad for dinner mmmm. Starting to get a little headache, but I feel good in myself. I got my scales and tape measure so all my info is now correct. I was 10 lb lower than I thought! lol. The measurements on the other hand was another matter. Only one way to go and thats down!!!!!!!! xx

Thanks Rose I will. Head feels a bit better today. Just had a chocolate shake. Not as nice as the strawberry but i don't want to get bored! lol. Have a great Sunday! xx

Feel loads better today! Had chicken, turkey and stake (small amounts, sliced with seasoning cooked on the george) with a small salad last night. Only had one shake.
Had a chocolate shake this morning. Im going out for the day so im going to put the powder in my shaker to take with me and by some milk while im out. I'll see how that goes. I know what my boyfriend and his friend is like so we will be going out for a curry tonight! I normally only have chicken tikka (dry) and salad, so I should be ok (never have rice or bread or anything in sauce). Need to up my water a bit too. Hope you all have a good day! xx

have a great monday hun, you sound like you are doing very well, i'm impressed with your detemination!

yep. chicken tikka dry is the way to go for a curry treat!..bet you enjoyed it! :)

It was lovely thanks! Only on day 4 but it already feels normal eating one meal a day. I can't believe how cheap the shakes are! £3-£3.85 for 12 meals. When I was on cambridge it was £1.80 a meal!! Going to work soon and my scales are there. It will be very hard not to jump on. Have a good day all xx

Thank you purple!! Had my 2 shakes and a mugshot so far. Trying to be extra good because of yesterday! lol. Had a chicken shashlick and salad. Oh and a poppadom yesterday. Looking forward to saturday! Can't wait to weigh in :Dxx

Had chicken and lean stake strips with spices last night. Just waiting for saturday! Hope you are all well xx

Back