ProPoints I can do this I really can. Just have to believe in myself

Courgette noodles with tomatoes and mushrooms Butternut squah noodles with poached egg and slice of curry loaf Peppers stuffed with cauliflower rice mushrooms and chilli Philly and chicken breast Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

OMG! That machine is the nuts! Does it fill u up like carbs would? X

I always feel as full as if I was eating carbs. If you feel hungry later on just have more as the corgette pasta has no points in it. Makes a change from soup

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I always feel as full as if I was eating carbs. If you feel hungry later on just have more as the corgette pasta has no points in it. Makes a change from soup Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think I have a gadget somewhere, gonna try and dig it out tomorrow x

There's a website called insprialized.com go on that loads of recipes that u can adapt

Breakfast: Apple and pear noodles with strawberries 100g Greek yogurt and 20g honey. 3pp

Attachments

• 1402214325391.jpg
    1402214325391.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 40
That breakfast looks sooooooooo yummy! Is that using 1 Apple and 1 Pear? X

Hi Serena. Yes it's one Apple and one pear. This was my dinner melon and cucumber with feta salad

Attachments

• 1402237620802.jpg
    1402237620802.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 28
Hi Serena. Yes it's one Apple and one pear. This was my dinner melon and cucumber with feta salad Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow u get loads out of those then! Your photo looks yum but I couldn't be doing sweet and savoury! X

Yeah it's not for everyone. Just trying yo get more healthy stuff in. I relied a lot on processed food. How have u done today?

Sorry I wasn't clear :) No I can see yours, I would like to upload some of my own pics but don't know how :(

Sorry I wasn't clear :) No I can see yours, I would like to upload some of my own pics but don't know how :(

Sorry. When u click on reply there should be a picture of a camera. Click that then choose your picture then click submit

I upload my pics from the iPad app. When u are in yr message replying, you have to click 'Advanced' and then you either upload from camera or photos and then u need to insert it into line once it is uploaded.

I upload my pics from the iPhone app. When u are in yr message replying, you have to click '+' and then you either upload from camera or photos and then u need to insert it into line once it is uploaded.

Hope those both make sense! X

Yee ha thanks ladies, hopefully it has worked. Here is a pic of my WW wrap with fruit & sweetener :)

Attachments

• image-3567626583.jpg
    image-3567626583.jpg
    547.6 KB · Views: 30
Back