ProPoints I CAN do this, i WILL do this!!!

Nessa29

Gold Member
I'm sure a few of you know me by now, been on and off minimins a few times. I did WW at home last year and lost just over 3 stone but I've managed to gain most of it back so I'm here to shift it ALL for good!!
I joined a weight watchers class with my best friend just over a week ago (weigh in is on a Wednesday) in my first week I gained 2LB! But I had a long weekend away with the family to butlins (there was 20 of us) and I think I could of easily gained 6LB+ if I hadn't joined the meeting that week.
So I'm starting a fresh as of Wednesday just gone.

Starting weight: 22 stone 2LB
PP allowance 47 per day 49 weeklies.

I find minimins is the extra strength I need to keep going I love the support it gives and being able to give support back in return.
Hope you will follow my journey.

Thursdays food

Breakfast
Grapes 0pp
WW bar 2pp

Lunch
Cup a soup 3pp
Low fat chicken salad sandwich 8pp
Quavers (multipack bag) 2pp.

Afternoon snack
WW bar 2pp

Dinner
Fresh noodles 200g 10pp
Garlic sausage 5pp
Onions mushrooms peppers 0pp
120g Philly garlic and herb sauce 5pp
image-2453129637.jpg

Fruit salad (grapes, raspberries and strawberries)

Coffees at work 4pp

Supper
Options mint hoc choc 1pp
Curly wurly 3pp

45/47 dailies used
2 under but I was soooo stuffed

All 49 weeklies remain

Hey hun here to subscribe I am starting Monday - am in same mindset as you as in I CAN do this and WILL do this!! Good luck! x

Thanks Hun, good luck to you too xx

Just started planning hubby's birthday bash. We are having it at home and I'm going to throw an 80's themed party!! 80's food, 80's drink and 80's music!! I'm excited!! Xx

Loving the sound of an 80's themed party!! What a great idea x

I love planning things (my friends say I should of been a party planner!) so this has me super excited!!
If anyone can think of some classic 80's food or drinks your input would be great!! Xx

My gorgeous boy came home with the star of the day award for the second time in a month!!
Mega proud of him xx

image-3743179628.jpg

Hi, here to subscribe!

Like you I gained during my first (few) weeks at WW. What's annoying is that when you gain, and then you lose, it doesn't count :( they only count weight loss from your starting weight on week 1, not from your highest weight. So according to weight watchers i've lost 11.5lbs but its more like 13.5lbs from my highest weight!

Back