ProPoints I CAN do this, i WILL do this!!!

Nessa, have a look on FB for 'The 80's Magazine' page - might get some ideas there. Would link it for you, but not sure that I am allowed to.

Ok thanks for that Hun I will check it out xxx

Sounds great have a great time. I love the kids AM its such a good idea. I haven't risked taking Sophie may yet, I'm not sure she would sit still long enough!! Xx

I only braved the Cinema for the first time in August, Poppy always seemed to have far too many Ants in her Pants for the Cinema! X

Last edited:
I only graves the Cinema for the first time in August, Poppy always seemed to have far too many Ants in her Pants for the Cinema! X

Must be a girl thing!!
Ryan was 4 when I first took him and he was an angel but Sophie is different!! Xx

Ness omg. The pic of ur little one going down the slide. I love it!!! So cute n funny awwwwwwww

Lol I'm so glad I wasn't there at the time, hubby said it was a huge slide and she just decided she wanted to go on it on her own, she looks so shocked In the photo and she didn't want to go o it again after that LOL xx

Was that Slide actually in Butlins? X

Yeah it was down In the bob the builder yard xx

Awwwww that's so cool! Although Bognor didn't have a Bob The Builder Yard either :-( x

Awwwww that's so cool! Although Bognor didn't have a Bob The Builder Yard either :-( x

Ah that's a shame. We went to the one at minehead. Xx

Hey Hun, wow you have done AMAZING you should be so proud of yourself. Have you lost it all through WW? Any help or advice you can give. Xx

Most of the weight was lost through the old ww plan but new pp is working just as well.my only advice is, never beat yourself up if you gain or stay the same, just remember what you have achieved.Also slow and steady is the best way :) good luck with your journey and remember enjoy any food you want....just count those points x

Most of the weight was lost through the old ww plan but new pp is working just as well.my only advice is, never beat yourself up if you gain or stay the same, just remember what you have achieved.Also slow and steady is the best way :) good luck with your journey and remember enjoy any food you want....just count those points x

Brilliant thankyou. How much exercise did you do a week to begin with? I need to find exercise that I can enjoy or else I just get bored!! Xx

Looks like tough one x but one Serena has said, something to aim for x loving the sound of a moonlight climb x

Looks like tough one x but one Serena has said, something to aim for x loving the sound of a moonlight climb x

Bit of a dream at the moment would take me years to lose the weight and get fit enough!! Xx

That's the spirit Sweeties :) Its important to have lots of small goals and then one BIG goal, mineunfortunately was a Tiger Bread Loaf, not quite as strenuous as yours lol x

Back