I CAN do this! :)

:-( feel like shouting and loud as I can but that will not make anything anybetter.

Let me set the scene. I and our 2 children have had our heads in buckets and bums on the toilet all day my partner has his works night out which I have no problem him going to why wouldn't he, he did day he wouldn't be drinking so has taken his van. Now his father works for the same firm so will be at the hotel also. I get a text about 45 minutes ago to say his dad has booked a room and he will stay all night.

I am so let down that we are poorly and he isn't even thinking no dad I want to go home and check on her and the children!!!!!

I can't help thinking he is just selfish. But then I am feeling very sorry for my self tonight anyway. Everything I have eaten has come back up so on the rosy side I am hoping for a good result in weigh in tomorrow morning :D

Weighed in this morning and am down 8lbs!!!! :O

So chuffed feeling a bit better today and having some tea and toast as I update my stats!

Monday 19th December 2011

Breakfast
2 Slices WW Toast -102 Cals
10g Butter - 54 Cal
200ml Milk - 70 Cal

Lunch
Slima Soup - 55 Cal
Sliced Honey Roast Ham 2 slices - 66 Cal
Cheese Slice - 30 Cal
Warburtons square half Wrap - 80 Cal

Evening Meal
Potatoes - ?
Carrots - ?
Brussel Sprouts - ?
Beef Stew - ?

Have tea at my mums and just had the above not sure on the Cals but don't think it could have been that bad.

Last edited:
Tuesday 20th Dec

Breakfast
2 Slices of Brown warburtons toast - 116 Cals
10g butter - 54 Cals
200ml Skimmed Milk - 70 Cals

Lunch
Slimasoup - 55 Cals
Dunker - 120 Cals

Evening Meal
WW Spag Ball - ?
SW Chips - 225 Cals

Good afternoon,

I started a diary on here a whole two years ago while on slimming world but gave it a miss with calorie counting figure I log with mfp so not going to do it twice. Anyway I asked the lovely moderators to move my diary from slimming world to calorie counting so I didn't need to start over.

I am not going to log all my food but will use it to keep my self on track as far as rambling heaps of crap and generally putting everybody in there place..... cos it can't all be my fault pmsl :)

Anyway this week I lost 4lbs on cc so pleased with that however I am really struggling at the weekend with no real routine and structure to my day. Spend all week desperate for a rest and when it comes I'm still nae happy ha story of my life!

I am noticing a difference in my clothes this week a hoody I bought a couple of weeks ago that was tight around my gut and back side fits nicely.

I am hoping for a nice number again next Saturday, going to the Chinese buffet this afternoon and going to enjoy it but after that it is back to normal. I think going forward I am going to stay on track apart from one meal a week on a Sunday (planning next weeks already)

Food is no longer in charge of my life I am the one in control. And actually without taking things to an extreme I am fiinding it's ok to be hungry. My whole life I have been looking for the full feeling thinking subconsciously that it will make me happy inside but it doesna it makes you more miserable when you blink and suddenly half a stone heaver.

Anyway I have probably gone on enough for my post although I will be back I am sure haha

Hi hun

You've done so well with your weight loss on SW, I tried SW a couple of years ago and lost 1.5 stone but i gained it all back when i left the group.

I started calorie counting a few weeks ago but quite a lot of my meals are still SW friendly, you never loss the SW mentality do you?

Well done on losing 4lbs!! thats great. I love the feeling of clothes getting looser. I'm hoping to get that again very soon lol

Good luck on your CC journey, sounds like your head is in the right place.

Gem xxx

Found your diary! SW has also been a diet I've followed a few times since 2009 - so a lot of my dinners are linked back to the slimming world forum

I read the first page of your diary and I cannot believe that that despicable parent shouted at your across the playground - how absolutely disgusting - what chance has the child got with a parent like that!!! Well done for ignoring her I would have smacked her in the teeth!

Morning after my Chinese Buffet

Good Morning :)

Well we had our buffet last night and it was so nice and we really enjoyed even had desert (which I normally don't do at the Chinese) normally fill my self to the point of passing out before that point lol!

This morning jumped on the scales and only 1 lb on and I really don't mind cos I knew it would come after last nights meal. I have 5 days to loose it plus some before Saturdays cut off.

donnajt
Those people in the playground were just idiots no other explanation oh and no class!!!.... actually I can think of lots of words to describe them ;) haha

spursgem
Thank you :) sw in some ways is a good eating plan to start with if your really big as I was when first started off because of it's nature in not restricting likes of portion sizes as longs as you stick to the golden rule of 1 third and it gets you thinking about your food and choices but if I'm honest I don't rate it any more because you are never really training your mind of stomach to eat less so if you fall off and don't eat your third with every meal BANG your back to square one. (I think anyway)

But yes you never do loose the mentality of it fry light and the like.

Glad you enjoyed your Chinese meal. I love Chinese!

It's only an ickle pound, you'll get that off and some in no time.

I know what you mean about SW and portions sizes. I'm pretty sure that happened to me, i gained it all and some when i stopped going. I like the calorie counting because it's sustainable and for the long run

Gem x

We did enjoy it yum yum. Already planning my next meal off which will be fajitas on Sunday nom nom.

Currently stood at my little ones swimming lessons starving and gasping for a cup of tea lol.

Food wise I have been on plan but really struggling with a stinker of a cold must look like death nae makeup on or hair done.

Could right go a fried pizza from the chip shop!!!!!!! Sorry for swearing pmsl. But I won't give in to my urges that's what got me here on the first place. :)

We did enjoy it yum yum. Already planning my next meal off which will be fajitas on Sunday nom nom.

Currently stood at my little ones swimming lessons starving and gasping for a cup of tea lol.

Food wise I have been on plan but really struggling with a stinker of a cold must look like death nae makeup on or hair done.

Could right go a fried pizza from the chip shop!!!!!!! Sorry for swearing pmsl. But I won't give in to my urges that's what got me here on the first place. :)

Well done for staying on plan when you've got a cold! Hope you resisted the fried pizza! We have fajitas every other saturday and sometimes for our "treat meal" we have the Nachos too :D

How old are your little ones? I have two boys Jamie who will be 10 on Sunday and Daniel who is 5.

Our eldest daughter is going to be nine in October and our youngest will be seven in may.

This cold is really wearing me down now though work is suffering a bit feel so lazy :thumbdown: never mind hopefully I will feel a bit better tomorrow. Taking the kids ice skating :) I will end up on my back side more than once i'm sure.

Forgot to mention giving some thought to giving spinning a shot.

My husband thinks I might die is it really that hard????????

The classes up here last for 30 minutes :confused:

Ice skating was good fun. Bit a sore leg today but fine.

Lost 2lbs this week :) was hoping for more but considering the Chinese and putting on one it's actually good and when you think about it I lost the lol.

That's me trying to make my self feel better.

Will update my stats when at my computer :)

Hope everybody is having a lovely Easter so far x x

Easter Egg MADNESS

We have had lovely easter, kids had had a great timr.

We had our fajitas yesterday afternoon for tea then so so so much cheap chocolate. Then fell asleep on the sofa lol.

This morning 3lbs on :cry:

seriously pissed off about that no end. Never mind I shall loose it again I am sure.

On the plus side I am now back at wedding weight so when I loose yesterdays gain I will be loosing weight I haven't lost before which is a nice feeling :) I will hold on to that at least.

Harry Potter Studios! how was that I bet you all had a great time?

We went out with the dog this afternoon for a couple of hours and made sure we went the hilly way.

We have had lovely easter, kids had had a great timr.

We had our fajitas yesterday afternoon for tea then so so so much cheap chocolate. Then fell asleep on the sofa lol.

This morning 3lbs on :cry:

seriously pissed off about that no end. Never mind I shall loose it again I am sure.

On the plus side I am now back at wedding weight so when I loose yesterdays gain I will be loosing weight I haven't lost before which is a nice feeling :) I will hold on to that at least.

Harry Potter Studios! how was that I bet you all had a great time?

We went out with the dog this afternoon for a couple of hours and made sure we went the hilly way.

Harry Potter Studios was great, Kids had a brilliant time! Was tiring though walking around for 4 hours!!

That 3lbs will come off, your total weight loss is amazing! I bet it will be a great feeling losing "new weight" great motivation!

The kids have got 4 Easter eggs each! We brought them a computer game because we knew everyone will buy them chocolate. So far i have had 2 chocolate buttons but there is a snickers bar calling me!!!!

Have you managed to go spinning yet?

Weighed my self this morning and that's the Easter weight off. But it's Wednesday already only 3 full days till my proper weigh in day. decided I am not having a day off plan this week going to try and sick to it and see how well I can do. Would like too say for the whole of April but I don't think I would manage to be honest.

:)

I have my first appointment at the hospital for my laser hair removal tomorrow from my pcos so that is exciting x

Weighed my self this morning and that's the Easter weight off. But it's Wednesday already only 3 full days till my proper weigh in day. decided I am not having a day off plan this week going to try and sick to it and see how well I can do. Would like too say for the whole of April but I don't think I would manage to be honest.

:)

I have my first appointment at the hospital for my laser hair removal tomorrow from my pcos so that is exciting x

Well done! :happy096:

I'm taking each day as it comes at the moment, if i look at the month ahead i panic!!

I was looking at laser hair removal, I too have PCOS. I get hair on my neck and belly and a bit on my toes and boobs :cry: i get ingrowing hair on my neck which makes it look horrible!!

Good luck tomorrow xx

Back