I CAN do this! :)

Good evening peeps,

few days since my last post, I am 2lbs down from last weeks weigh in so actually really pleased with my self because if you include my Easter gain I have lost 5lbs!!!!!! :D

I am really trying not to put to much on over this weekend so I have have some good looses next week (I know this week was good) but would like the next 5lbs to be off off rather than a bad few days and re-loosing it if you see what I mean.

I do find the weekends the hardest to be honest added pressure having to go to my mums on a Saturday night for tea then just the normal part of family life where you go out as a family and get lunch somewhere and we do like to have nice stuff to eat at the weekend = usually either pizza, Chinese chip shop, kebab etc. With all that said and I guess I am contradicting my self now I don't want to put extra pressure on my self and want to enjoy my time with the kids and oh at the weekend and I don't think it's fair to restrict where we go and what we do because I am watching what I am eating.

Anyway Saturday night telly is calling for me :D

Fab weight loss, well done x

With takeaways - there is normally something quite low calorie on most menus - chinese - opt for mushroom chowmein or vermacelli singapore noodles, kebab shop - chicken shish with salad, pizza just have a couple of slices (or get the kids involved and make your own using Warburtons wraps)

Thanks this week we are having pizza but from Asda and I chose thin and crispy base nom nom going to walk do at the beach before then though so will get my body moving then a bit lol

Great loss Well done! :happy096:

How did your Laser appoitment go the other day? I haven't been round much to get time to pop on here xx

Hello Hello Hello

Sorry I haven't been around much and if anybody has seen my stats or the April Challenge thread you will have seen what a wash out my weight loss for was April! Thinking about it I wonder if not coming on to the forum as much had a part to play in my waste of a month weight loss wise :rolleyes:

The laser appointment went ok although my next appointment is not until August 2013 :mad: never mind at least the wheels are in motion and it will get done sometime.

This month however I and my girls have started horse riding and LOVING it so so much. I wonder if it will help my weight loo ha ha it is technically a sport isn't it. Anybody else on here like horse riding???

I have also decided not to set my self a weight loss target for May because I am so pissed off because of April. I said to my husband I think I must have lost the same stone about 3 times over the last six months. If I didn't binge I would be at target by now :(

Glad your Laser appointment went well. Like Donna said August will soon be here.

I used to love Horse riding in my skinny days, my friend had stables so we went a few times a week during summer months! It's great for your core muscles. You can burn 200-300 calories an hour from Horse riding (Walking) and lots more trotting!!

If i wasn't too heavy i would love to do it again.

Good luck for May xxx

Hello :) here to subscribe - I missed your reply on my diary as I've been away from here for aaaaages but wanted to say hello :D x

Back