I CAN do this! :)

takemedrunkimhome

Monday 25th April 2011

Just regestered with your great forum last night and have decided to start a diary. Not sure what to write though :eek:

Do you guys all just put on what you are eating and how you are feeling???

If so here we go :D

I haven't been so good this last couple of days :( so today I am on track (I have to be)

Breakfast
1/2 melon - Free
1 slice of wholemeal toast - 1/2 B choice
Cup of tea - Milk some of my A choice

Lunch
1 Mugshots - Free
Beans - Free
Activia Snack Pot - Free
2 Bananas - Free

Evening Meal
Home Made Spaghetti Bolognaise made with low fat beef mince, Passata, mixed herbs 2 carrots, onions, chicken stock, tomatoe purée, garlic and red pepper - Free

Snacks
1 Alpen Bar - 1/2 B Choice
Jammie Wagon Wheel - 8 Syns

Last edited:
i think keeping a diary on here is a brill idea it makes you want to stay o track so much more when you know people can see what you,ve been having. definatly gonna have to start one for myself xxx

Hey Delly thanks,

Today I got two trail size packets of Aplen swiss resipe breakfast cereal when my asda order was delivered. Raspberry and Apple flavour. on the packet it looks really nice was thinking of having it with a free yoghurt, well I went on to the syns calculator on the SW website and it works out to be 9.5 syns! :eek:

It looks good but not 9 syns worth that is for sure lol

"hide the gut fatty" :-(

Tuesday 26th April 2011

I am a childminder and was doing a nursery drop off this lunch time and walked through the playground to a parent shouting 3 times at me to "hide the gut fatty" It could only have been directed at me as the playground was empty apart from us. I had 2 young children with me and was mortified but pleased my own children didn't have to hear it :(

Breakfast
1 Slice of Toast (brown bread) - 1/2 B choice
1 activia snack pot - Free
2 bananas - Free
Tea - Milk from A choice

Lunch
Packet of sliced Asda chicken - Free
home made coleslaw - 2 Syns for mayo
large glass of diet fanta - Free

Wednesday 27th April 2011

Breakfast
1 Slice of toast (brown bread) - 1/2 B choice
2 Bananas - Free
1 Activia snack pot - Free
Tea - Milk A choice

Lunch
1/2 packet supper noodles - 2 syns
1 mug shots - Free
glass of diet Fanta - Free
handful of grapes - Free

Evening Meal
Mince & tatties - Free
2 treat size curly wurly's - 7 Syns
2 Caramel treat size - 8 Syns

Snacks
1 Alpen Light - Free

Total Syns - 15 :(

Last edited:
Thursday 28th April 2011

Breakfast
1 Slice of toast - 1/2 B Choice
2 Bananas - Free
Tea - Milk from A Choice

Lunch
4 slices ham - Free
SW Scotch Egg - Free
Mug Shot - Free

Evening Meal
SW Chips, Sausage & Beans - Free

Snacks
1 Apen Light - 1/2 B Choice
1 Wagon Wheel - 8 Syns

Friday 29th April 2011

Breakfast
1 Slice brown toast - 1/2 B Choice
Tea - Milk from A Choice
1/2 Melon - Free

Lunch
4 slices of ham - Free
1 packet of pasta 'n' sauce - Free
1 orange - Free

Evening Meal
Backed potato & Beans - Free

Snacks
1 Aplen Light - 1/2 B Choice
2 Lasagna sheets made in to SW chips - Free
Wagon Wheel - 8 Syns

Last edited:
Saturday 30th April 2011

Breakfast
1 slice Brown Toast - 1/2 ExB
2 Bananas - Free
1 Activia Snack Pot - Free
Tea - Milk ExA

Lunch
Tin of beans - Free (didn't really feel like it but needed something to fill my tummy)

Evening Meal
SW Beef Burger With Lettuce - Free
SW Chips - Free
White Roll - 7 Syns
Sweetcorn - Free

Snacks
Strawberries - Free
1 Aplen Light - 1/2 ExB
1 Asda Bubbly Bite - 3 Syns (frozen so it lasts longer)

Last edited:
Sunday 1st May 2011

Breakfast
1 Slice brown Toast - 1/2 ExB
1/2 Melon - Free
Tea -Milk from ExA

Lunch
Soup x 1 Bowls - Free
Bananas x 2 - Free

Evening Meal
Roast Beef - Free
SW Roast tatties - Free
Peas - Free
2 ASDA Yorkshire Puddings - 5 Syns

Snacks
1 WW Almond Slice - 5 syns - so not worth it!!!!!
Handful of Grapes - Free
1 Alpen Light - 1/2 ExB

Last edited:
Monday 2nd May 2011

Breakfast
1 Slice Brown Toast - 1/2 ExB
1/2 Melon - Free
Tea - Milk from ExA

Lunch
Backed Tatties - Free
coleslaw - 2 Syns Mayo & Salad Cream

Evening Meal
Chicken Legs - Free
Tatties - Free
Sweetcorn & Carrots - Free

Snacks
1 Banana & Grapes - Free - 3pm
1 Alpen Light - 1/2 ExB - 6pm
1 Wagon Wheel - 8 Syns - 8pm

Hi Scottish Bride

Thank you for putting your diary on - I am finding it not only interesting but very helpful. I assume you are doing EE?
Can I ask you some questions please?

Firstly the person in the playground - how immature and what kind of example are morons like that setting to children! They don't deserve them! Just wanted to get that off my chest!! :D

1. Tatties - I understand to be potatoes but how are you cooking yours please?
2. Mince - with your tatties - is that just extra lean minced beef - and how do you cook it?
3. Do you make your own coleslaw....if so how? I would be making it for only one - and thats what puts me off that I would probably waste so much!! My OH would rather eat his own foot! :rolleyes:

thanks for your time - and keep your diary up! I will be a regular reader, if that is Ok wth you!! :)

D x

Hi Scottish Bride

Thank you for putting your diary on - I am finding it not only interesting but very helpful. I assume you are doing EE?
Can I ask you some questions please?

Firstly the person in the playground - how immature and what kind of example are morons like that setting to children! They don't deserve them! Just wanted to get that off my chest!! :D

1. Tatties - I understand to be potatoes but how are you cooking yours please?
2. Mince - with your tatties - is that just extra lean minced beef - and how do you cook it?
3. Do you make your own coleslaw....if so how? I would be making it for only one - and thats what puts me off that I would probably waste so much!! My OH would rather eat his own foot! :rolleyes:

thanks for your time - and keep your diary up! I will be a regular reader, if that is Ok wth you!! :)

D x

Hello,

Thanks

Yes tatties are potatoes :eek:
I just spray my baking sheet with fry light put my potatoes on the tray and spray on top with more fry light, sometimes put some salt and pepper or paprika is nice to.

Yes Extra Lean Mince - My mum made it for me so not sure but I will ask and reply to you soon :)

Oh oh oh and the coleslaw that is my new discovery just a couple of weeks ago!!!!!! in asda in the fruit and veg (next to ready made salads I think) you will find a small bag of coleslaw veg for 50p per bag, it has no mayo or dressings on it so I bring it home and put in my own extra light mayo 2 spoons is just enough to coat it so 1 Syn. Cookies Detecting!
I Like you am the only person in the house who will eat it and a white cabbage would be past best before I get through it so this is perfect for me and I am in control of what else goes in it.

Thanks for your reply I beginning to think nobody was reading it lol :D:D

Tuesday 3rd May 2011

Breakfast
1 Slice Brown Toast - 1/2 ExB
1 Banana - Free
Tea - Milk from ExA

Lunch
Mug Shot - Free
Banana - Free
1 Aplen Light - 1/2 ExB

Evening Meal
SW Chips & Beans - Free

Snacks
Asda bubbly bar - 3 Syns
Wagon Wheel - 8 Syns

Weigh night tonight (hope all goes well, fingers crossed anyway lol

Last edited:
Hey Scottish Bride,

Just thought that I would pop by to say that your food diary looks good, really well set out.

I must say though that I thought the person who shouted at you should be ashamed of themselves. Its bad enough that they would shout that, but in front of children too! Disgusting - they should hid their foul mouths!

I'm guessing you are from Scotland, I am too, although I now live in Sheffield. Mince and tatties, it reminds me of my childhood - and I am sure that you can make it the SW way (as of course, you have)!

The one thing I would say is be careful when it comes to making SW crisps/chips with lasagne sheets as there is apparently something called food abuse. There are LOADS of threads on here about it, so I tend to steer clear. I know you arent eating them everyday, but its still worth noting (although I havent got my head fully around it yet)

keep up the good work x

Tuesday 26th April 2011

I am a childminder and was doing a nursery drop off this lunch time and walked through the playground to a parent shouting 3 times at me to "hide the gut fatty" It could only have been directed at me as the playground was empty apart from us. I had 2 young children with me and was mortified but pleased my own children didn't have to hear it :(

Hi Scottish Bride

Well, I'm sat reading your diary at work, as my mouth falls open when I read your diary above. How appalling that some ar$ehole thinks it is acceptable to abuse somebody like this. I could not believe it and can only imagine how you felt. I must applaude you though as I would have most definately shouted something back or done something worse!

I do hope you have a mental picture of this man or womans face and when you are at target you can go and point out that you have no need to hide your gut but they may want to think about hiding their face - something they unfortuantley can't change without the help of surgery (or a punch in it!! ha!) and that they should feel totally embarrassed of their behaviour towards you. There, feel better now - had I been with you I would have quite happily punched them in the face for you!

Keep going honey, you're doing fabulous.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;)

Firstly thank you to all your reply's I really appreciate it :)

I actually came across some of the threads about the food abuse after I had them so I won't have them again in a hurry :doh: but will make them if we are having a movie night (they have got to be a better choice over a HUGE bag of doritos lol.)

Tuesday night is weigh in night and I lost 2lbs!!!!!!!!!!! :happy036: :happy036:

I have to say as well though that I think this forum is FANTASTIC and can't believe I didn't think about looking to a forum for help and support before now :eek: and of course the forum would be nothing without wonderful people such as your selves posting enchoragement to keep as all going :grouphugg:

Hi I've just joined today and have been following the EE diet for 3 weeks now and I've only lost 3.5lb!!! I'm so frustrated cos I have really stuck to it! If I write my food diary out can someone please tell me where I'm going wrong!! Thanks

Breakfast porridge 28g and banana

Lunch 1 mug shot
Muller light
Fruit bag (apples and grapes)
Banana

Dinner ryvita sesame x 4
Muller light
Banana

Hey! Your food diary is looking great!
I'm gonna echo others here and voice my disgust about the fecker who shouted in the playground. I, too, would have gladly smacked him in the face for you. A-hole.

You are doing so well! Are you doing it online or do you get to a group? Xx

I'm doing it myself, I have the books from my friend though. I just don't understand why the weight is not coming off!!!!

Hi I've just joined today and have been following the EE diet for 3 weeks now and I've only lost 3.5lb!!! I'm so frustrated cos I have really stuck to it! If I write my food diary out can someone please tell me where I'm going wrong!! Thanks

Breakfast porridge 28g and banana

Lunch 1 mug shot
Muller light
Fruit bag (apples and grapes)
Banana

Dinner ryvita sesame x 4
Muller light
Banana

Hi Elainepower

sorry I am no good at this myself yet and seeking lots of advice but even to me I just don't think you are eating nearly enough!! Put your diaries up on the Food diary thread and you may get some advice there.

Good luck
x

Back