I CAN do this! :)

You just need to persevere... it does work!! A group would also be really helpful if there's any chance you can get to one?

Hi Elainepower

sorry I am no good at this myself yet and seeking lots of advice but even to me I just don't think you are eating nearly enough!! Put your diaries up on the Food diary thread and you may get some advice there.

Good luck
x

Elainepower i agree with Dawn your food diary looks good and you are eating free but I don't think you are eating enough :rolleyes: I know strange as it sounds ;)

I see you are having your ExB with your porridge but are you having your full ExA choice?

Your Breakfast and Lunch looks good just perhaps try and have more of a meal at night???

Also I go to a class (I know if I didn't go to class I wouldn't stick to it as well as I do)

Wednesday 4th May 2011

Breakfast
1 Slice of Brown Toast - 1/2 ExB
2 Bananas - Free
Tea - Milk from ExA

Lunch
1/2 a pasta 'n' sauce - Free
Water - Free
Grapes - Free

Evening Meal
Roast Beef - Free
Boiled tatties - Free
Carrots - Free
Neeps - Free
Really small piece of cheese cake - Syns??????

Snacks
1 Alpen Light - 1/2 ExB

Last edited:
I'm doing it myself, I have the books from my friend though. I just don't understand why the weight is not coming off!!!!

I would also say that 3.5lb in 3 weeks is a good loss. The slower it comes off,the less likely it is you will pile it back on...

I've been on plan for 5 months and have only lost 11lb in total. I am happy with that tho as I know slow and steady wins the race!

You shouldn't expect to be losing more than 1-2lb per week.

I would also say that 3.5lb in 3 weeks is a good loss. The slower it comes off,the less likely it is you will pile it back on...

I've been on plan for 5 months and have only lost 11lb in total. I am happy with that tho as I know slow and steady wins the race!

You shouldn't expect to be losing more than 1-2lb per week.

Totally agree any weight loss is good and in the right direction :)

I have put a great deal of pressure on my self to loose a lot before the wedding next year but well well that's life :rolleyes:

Keep going WE CAN DO THIS lol x

Thursday 5th May 2011

Breakfast
1 Slice Brown Toast - 1/2 ExB
Tea - Milk from ExA

Lunch
Pasta 'n' sauce -Free
2 small baked tatties - Free
1/2 Melon - Free
1 Orange - Free

Evening Meal
SW Sausages - Free
SW Chips - Free
Peas - Free
2 Asda Hash Browns - 8.5 Syns :-( really disappointed I wasted todays syns on these!!!!! grrrr

Snacks
1 Aplen Light - 1/2 ExB

So can't be bothered today had a crappy day feel so emotional and just want to eat, but am going to really try my best to just eat free stuff!!!!!

The reason I am feeling down is because I have booked and paid the deposit on the hotel for the wedding and it is about an hour and half away in the car. One of my brothers has announced he will not be attending because it is to far away. I feel so hurt that he doesn't seem to think it is important enough to travel for. Oh and bearing in mind Scott's family will be travelling from Manchester to Inverness for it! :cry::cry: SUCKS!

Last edited:
I can't believe your brother would say something like that. An hour and a half is nothing... Do you live in the back of beyond too?? Maybe the thought of the bright lights of Inverness scare him ;)

Don't worry, I'm sure he will come around. Men can be pigs sometimes, especially brothers. xx

HI Scottish bride,

whens your wedding? maybe your brother just needs some time to think about it. Is the whole wedding there or just the reception? Remember its your wedding and it has to be what you want it to be.

By the way your eating seems to be right on plan, and even the last one where you say you can't be bothered looks fab.

So what else have you got organised for your wedding? its all very exciting, mine is only 5 weeks away now......

HI Scottish bride,

whens your wedding? maybe your brother just needs some time to think about it. Is the whole wedding there or just the reception? Remember its your wedding and it has to be what you want it to be.

By the way your eating seems to be right on plan, and even the last one where you say you can't be bothered looks fab.

So what else have you got organised for your wedding? its all very exciting, mine is only 5 weeks away now......

The wedding in July 2012,

The whole wedding is at the hotel from start to finish not a great big wedding just 60 ish to the wedding & meal and maybe another 20 at night. We have booked our photographer and I have bought the supplies to make my stationery. Apart from that not much more have been organised yet.

5 weeks isn't long. Is everything set or do you have some more stuff to get organised?

dress fitting this evening, still have to do hair and make up trials, finalise details with the hotel and thats it really.

good for you making your own stationery, are you very crafty??

Friday 6th May 2011

Breakfast
1 Activia Snack Pot - Free
Some Grapes - Free

Lunch
1/2 a Pasta 'n' Sauce - Free
Mug Shot - Free
Lots of Grapes - Free

Evening Meal
Baked tatties Beans - Free

Snacks
1 Alpen Light - 1/2 ExB
1 Wagon Wheel - 8 Syns

Cupboards are looking a little bare today will have to do an online Asda shop I think.

Last edited:
Saturday 7th May 2011

Breakfast
Home made rice pudding - Milk ExA made with sweetner
2 Oranges

Lunch
Some roasted carrots - Free
2 Baked tatties - Free

Evening Meal
Home Made SW Dona Kebab - Free
2 pitta Breads - 1 ExB & 6 Syns
Coleslaw - 1 Syn
SW Chips

Last edited:
Sounds like you are doing well, keep up the good work.

Sunday 8th May 2011

Breakfast
2 Bananas - Free
Tea - Milk from ExA

Lunch
3 Bowls of tattie soup - Free
1 Banana - Free

Evening Meal
2 Chicken nuggets - 2 Syns
SW Chips & beans - Free
1 mini Baby Bell - From ExA

Snacks
1 Banana
1 mugshot
1 Alpen Light - 1/2 ExB

Last edited:
Monday 9th May 2011

Well that is me just in from my doctors appointment about the the hairy truth about PCOS :( end result is I have to up my metformin dose to three tablets a day instead of 2 and go back in a month to see what he can find in the way of new research of things we can try.

Breakfast
1 Slice Brown Toast - Free
Tea - Milk from ExA

Lunch
2 average size baked potatoes with 1 whole packet of asda fine sliced chicken and coleslaw - 1.5 Syns for Moya

Although my lunch was free and had heaps of superfree veg in the coleslaw I feel like I over did it.

Evening Meal
Chicken Legs x 5 - Free
1 1/2 potatoes - Free

Snacks
1 Slice Brown toast - 1/2 ExB
1 Kit Kat Senses - 8.5 Syns

Last edited:
sorry to hear you're struggling with PCOS, sounds terrible :(

You don't seem to eat very much compared to me, and I still feel hungry sometimes,

lol just looked back and saw your 3 bowls of soup!

Anyway, keep going you look like you're doing fab

sorry to hear you're struggling with PCOS, sounds terrible :(

You don't seem to eat very much compared to me, and I still feel hungry sometimes,

lol just looked back and saw your 3 bowls of soup!

Anyway, keep going you look like you're doing fab

Thanks Kerry,

Do you do a food diary? would like to see what else I could be having :D

PCOS SUCKS :) have to smile though otherwise I would cry lol

Tuesday 10th May 2011

Woke up this morning feeling so ill :( I am putting it down to the extra metformin yesterday. But doctors orders and all that :(

Breakfast
Really didn't want anything but forced down -
1 Banana - Free
Cup of Tea - Milk from ExA
Drink of water - Free

Lunch
Mug Shot - Free
1 Activia Snack pot - Free

Evening Meal

Snacks

Last edited: