I CAN do this!!

MrsPepperpot....Completely agree, I don't know if I have got my head around the syns side of things yet, I still feel naughty if I have a chocolate bar or anything remotely sinful! but it is nice to know that even having a small treat everyday still helps you lose weight rather than depriving yourself and then eating everything in site (which is what I have tended to do in the past!!) 12 syns worth of sweets is better than 22 syns worth of sweets...at least you have stayed within your syns and had a nice treat! we need to learn not to be so hard on ourselves dont we? xxx

too true! although my trousers do feel tighter this evening!! I think I may try to save all my syns tomorrow and treat myself to a kitkat or some other bar of chocolate though. I can quite happily go without bread and wine but not the sweets! xx

And some people say that when they've been a little naughty it has sped up their metabolism, which resulted in them losing a little more weight at the next WI ;) of course this doesn't apply to everyone so be careful lol :) x

Hiya Rachel, thanks for your wishes to my dad :)...I agree about Kitkat chunky's..I love them and they are totally worth the syns to me, especially the new white choc one..I havent tried the peanut butter one yet, hope they don't stop them before I get chance!!

Sooooo I am very proud of myself as I have just done Day 1 Level 1 of the day shred, and oh boy was it hard going....It looks quite simple and easy when you just watch it, but actually doing it nearly killed me, I even shouted at the TV at one point, but I stuck it out and even though I probably didn't work myself like they do on the dvd I certainly feel like I did!! So I'm proud of myself regardless :D Exercise is the one thing i don't do but actually love the feeling after doing exercise! When i first moved in with my boyfriend we rented an apartment in a complex that had a gym and swimming pool, I totally abused it too as it was free at all times of the day...but now we have moved again and even though i have my own treadmill I don't like it (they just are not the same as the gym ones, always feel it might fall apart!! lol)

So foodwise...

Breakfast - 2 weetabix and milk followed by an apple

Lunch - 2 slice wholemeal bread (from a 400g loaf) with tuna, lettuce, tomato and cucumber.

Snacks so far...grapes, another apple and a mullerlight

No idea what to have for my tea but thinking of making spicy potato wedges with roasted red pepper stuffed with a chilli sort of thing (extra lean mince, tinned toms, onion, garlic, chilli, mushrooms and whatever else i find lol)....with more salad!

Does anyone know how I syn cheese if i've already had milk as my HE?!?!

K xx

No problem :). Yeah, i love the white chocolate one too but i love anything with peanut butter in! Peanut butter MnMs are my favourite, i'm glad you cant get them in the UK otherwise i wouldnt be able to resist!

I think i'm right in thinking that each HE is 6 syns...so if you use 28g of cheese that you would have otherwise used as HE is would be 6 syns...could be wrong though but thats what i've been told :) x

Ohhh i didn;t even know peanut butter m&ms existed!! is it odd that I cannot stand actual peanut butter (from a jar) but I like peanut butter flavoured food??

Thanks for the syns advice, I don't normally have cheese when i have to syn it so thats great to know :)

How you getting on with your weightloss?? have you got a diary??

xx

I HATE peanut butter, i cant think of anything worse than a peanut butter sandwich, but i LOVE peanut butter when its with anything chocolatey. So, no! its not wierd! Unless we're both weird! :)

I've just started a diary this week, i did SW for a while last year and lost 11lbs in 7 weeks before i went on a holiday to America in September, but while being there and over christmas etc it crept back on! So i started again on New Years day and have lost 10lbs since then, so not much but i'm only aiming for 1-2lb a week. I want to lose it slowly and healthy, ready for wedding dress shopping in July and then keep it off for my wedding next July!

10lb is fab hun, well done! I think losing weight slower is so much better for your body anyway in the long run...and you have a great goal too! :) xx

I did have the 'chilli' stuffed red peppers and wedges for my tea, was very nice actually, didn't bother having cheese in the end though as i forgot i needed to syn the bread i had for lunch! lol

Kxx

ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! I officially can't stand men sometimes!!! sorry needed to get that off my chest!!! Why oh why does my boyfriend feel the need to go off on one about anything and everything!! arrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...and breathe Kirsty, breathe!!!!

ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! I officially can't stand men sometimes!!! sorry needed to get that off my chest!!! Why oh why does my boyfriend feel the need to go off on one about anything and everything!! arrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...and breathe Kirsty, breathe!!!!

And breathe....:rolleyes:
Don't let him get to you hun, it isn't worth it. Have you spoken to him about whatever it is? xxx
(btw, I'm a manhater for a week each month;)) x

Oh hun, sometimes there is no talking to him at all and its usually about things are not important!. I'm off on a Where's Wally themed night out on the 2nd March, and if i'm honest I don't really want to go but its for my best friend so I have to make the effort, So we ordered our outfits tonight and I was already stressing about what to wear (stripes across are never good!!)....in the end we ordered bright blue tutus and red striped tshirts and glasses etc etc....now because im gonna wear a short tutu I'm acting like I'm 17 according to him.....its a bloody night out for good sake, does he expect me to wear dungarees and a woolly jumper (yes he prob does!)...ahhhh ranting over....it defo doesnt help that its that time of the month cos I'm also anti men enough as it is right now lol xxx

Oh hun, sometimes there is no talking to him at all and its usually about things are not important!. I'm off on a Where's Wally themed night out on the 2nd March, and if i'm honest I don't really want to go but its for my best friend so I have to make the effort, So we ordered our outfits tonight and I was already stressing about what to wear (stripes across are never good!!)....in the end we ordered bright blue tutus and red striped tshirts and glasses etc etc....now because im gonna wear a short tutu I'm acting like I'm 17 according to him.....its a bloody night out for good sake, does he expect me to wear dungarees and a woolly jumper (yes he prob does!)...ahhhh ranting over....it defo doesnt help that its that time of the month cos I'm also anti men enough as it is right now lol xxx

Ask him how he'd feel if he was off out and you had a moan at him for what he was wearing, men are a weird sex... their minds work so weirdly and we'll never figure them out properly I don't think:sigh:.
You go out and enjoy yourself, don't worry about him or anything else! Being surrounded by friends will take your mind off it and you'll feel much better for it, cheer up... and BREATHE! (hugs) xxxx

thanks Linz for letting me rant last night lol am much much calmer today, he apoloigised which is a breakthrough in itself!! lol

Am really aching today from the 30day shred yesterday but am still gonna do day 2 soon! Weigh in is tomorrow and I'm not feeling good about it this week, I feel like i've put on weight if that makes sense (am sure it will to my fellow minimins!)...but not to worry am on the ball and aiming for a good loss next week no matter what the result is tomorrow!!

Todays food...

Breakfast - 2 slices 'eggy' bread using wholemeal bread, mushrooms and grilled tomatos followed by some grapes!

Lunch - Speed soup followed by an apple and orange!

Dinner - I've made chicken, potato and spinach curry again (the boyf LOVES it!) so will have that with rice and a side salad!

Snacks - had a coffee with proper sugar as we had run out of sweetner and I so needed a coffee! Is it 1 syn per teaspoon?? I had 2! nothing else so far but am sure taht will change before the day is over!

I think I'm gonna try figure out red days so I can do 3/4 red days starting friday!

Kxx

I am gonna hurt tomorrow....just completed Day 2 of the 30day shred and it was hard as i was aching so much from yesterday...but after I had completed that I walked 20mins on the treadmill just for some extra really! I'm not sure if its wise to do one straight after the other, so I might do one in the morning and the other in the evening?! I dunno...but as much as im hurting now I feel great!! How crazy that is!!

Well done on your weight loss so far :) we are a similar weight so im looking forward to stalking your diary :p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh I welcome new stalkers with open arms lol....:) x

Hey hun, glad things are now ok with you and your boyfriend :) Sometimes they just need a good moan to get it out of their system! (bit like us girls;))
Have a good day :) xxx

Afternoon :) Am a happy girly today as I've lost 3lb! I am shocked as I really don't feel like I've lost anything but who am I to argue with the scales?! :) So only half a pound and I've lost a stone which is amazing for me!

Still aching like mad from yesterday but on with the shred again today and the treadmill, but might sack off the treadmill and go for a proper walk instead as its relatively mild weather today!

Food for today

Breakfast - Mullerlight, Apple, Strawberries and Grapes (weigh in day breakfast!)

Lunch - Cheese on Toast (HEa and HEb) with salad! (lettuce, tomatos, cucumber, red onion and peppers)

Dinner - Chicken breast with roasted new potatos and lots of veg that needs using up!! (broccoli, green cabbage, sprouts and carrots!)

Snacks - Quavers (4syns?) and I might also treat myself to 3 custard creams with a cuppa later tonight lol

Hope everyone is well today :) Just wanna say thank you for making me feel welcome and more motivated than ever x x

K x x

Woo well done hun! 3lbs seems to a common loss this week, seen a few diaries on here and a lot of Thursday weighers have lost the same amount :)

Quavers are 4.5 syns I think???? Have a good day xxxxxx :)

ahhhh 4.5, thanks hun, I wasn't too sure!

So completed Day3 of the 30 day shred, and weirdly it wasnt as bad today, altho im fed up of star jumps!! also did 20mins on the treadmill, and went shopping so got quite abt of walking in then too....

Gonna try my best for a 100% weekend, am not going out except to Manchester to the XFactor tour with my sister on Saturday, but will be drinking water and make sure i have fruit in my bag should I need it!

Went over my syns today as I had 1 homemade biscuit at my sisters, no idea of the syns but it was yummmmmmy!!

K xx

Well done 3lb is excellent :) i have the 30 day shred only ever managed 2 days in a row lol might get it out tomorrow.

How many syns r in custard cremes? Iv not had one of those for years uv made me want one now lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back