I CAN do this!!

Good luck for weigh in xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am over the bloody moon!!! 3lb off which means I've lost 1stone and 2 and a half pound!! Am happy happy happy!! And the sun is shining!! Will come back and update properly later :) xxx

Thanks hun :) Am very pleased still lol went to Boots and treated myself to 3 new nail varnishes, all pretty pastel colours!

Food today

Breakfast - Apple before I got weighed, then I had 2 slice wholemeal toast with 2 Laughing Cow Light....( Hea and Heb...used milk as rest of HEa in my tea and coffees during day, not sure how accurate measurements were but am not worrying about it today) and another apple

Lunch - Cooked chicken and salad courtesy of my lovely mum who made lunch for me and my 2 sisters...had a lovely afternoon :)

Dinner - Couscous stuffed Red Pepper, with baby corn, sugar snap peas, tomato, cucumber and spring onions (another concoction!)

Syns - Had a slice of my sisters birthday cake (didnt eat the icing though!) no idea how many syns tho as it was a made to order one, also 3 celebrations (6syns for 3 i think?)....So I've had 6 syns plus whatever was in the cake!

Tomorrows food (as planned, will prob change!)

Breakfast - 2 Sausage (2 syns) and mushrooms in 2 slices wholemeal bread (HEb) followed by fruit of some kind

Lunch - Jacket potato with cheese (HEa) and a massive salad

Dinner - No idea as yet but am thinking maybe a quick pork stir fry!

No syns as I'm off out tomorrow night so will be using my syns on drink...undecided as to whether I'm going to have a mad one as I will be with all the girls, and its a fancy dress night out, so usually rather crazy! So if I go mad it will be flexi synned, but defo having no food after drinking this week! then Ive got a couple of weeks with nothing planned that involves alcohol, thank god!!

Am going to have a nice pamper night now ready for tomorrow and paint my nails with my lovely new nail varnish :D

xxx

KirstyLou12 said:
Thanks hun :) Am very pleased still lol went to Boots and treated myself to 3 new nail varnishes, all pretty pastel colours!

Food today

Breakfast - Apple before I got weighed, then I had 2 slice wholemeal toast with 2 Laughing Cow Light....( Hea and Heb...used milk as rest of HEa in my tea and coffees during day, not sure how accurate measurements were but am not worrying about it today) and another apple

Lunch - Cooked chicken and salad courtesy of my lovely mum who made lunch for me and my 2 sisters...had a lovely afternoon :)

Dinner - Couscous stuffed Red Pepper, with baby corn, sugar snap peas, tomato, cucumber and spring onions (another concoction!)

Syns - Had a slice of my sisters birthday cake (didnt eat the icing though!) no idea how many syns tho as it was a made to order one, also 3 celebrations (6syns for 3 i think?)....So I've had 6 syns plus whatever was in the cake!

Tomorrows food (as planned, will prob change!)

Breakfast - 2 Sausage (2 syns) and mushrooms in 2 slices wholemeal bread (HEb) followed by fruit of some kind

Lunch - Jacket potato with cheese (HEa) and a massive salad

Dinner - No idea as yet but am thinking maybe a quick pork stir fry!

No syns as I'm off out tomorrow night so will be using my syns on drink...undecided as to whether I'm going to have a mad one as I will be with all the girls, and its a fancy dress night out, so usually rather crazy! So if I go mad it will be flexi synned, but defo having no food after drinking this week! then Ive got a couple of weeks with nothing planned that involves alcohol, thank god!!

Am going to have a nice pamper night now ready for tomorrow and paint my nails with my lovely new nail varnish :D

xxx

Sounds gud :) xx great food and its gud that u treated urself :)

Just been looking thru all my old pics on facebook (over 1,500 would u believe!!) and i cannot get over how much I have changed looks wise...I by no means think I am attractive or I was attractive, but I was very confident and happy with myself....I seem to have aged about 10years in the past 3 years! Also have realised i was no where near as big as I thought I was at certain times in my life....I am so determined to at least get back to feeling that happy and confident within myself! I am ashamed I let myself get like this :( And even at my slimmest which was the back end of 2008/early 2009 I was a size 16/18 (big boobs and big bum!!)!! I feel really angry with myself!!

Morning all, haven't woke up in the greatest of moods even though its Friday and I'm going out tonight! but oh well, on with the day! Gotta go to town for the rest of my fancy outfit and then back home to get ready. Don't know about anyone else, but when I feel abit down I really don't feel like make any sort of effort with myself! I should be still floating on cloud 9 after losing more than a stone, I'm sure I'll feel better later with a vodka inside me! lol

Food is gonna be different than planned today

Breakfast - Just had Shreddies and Milk (HEa and HEb) followed by an apple and 2 glasses of water

Lunch - Jacket Potato with tuna and salad

Dinner - still not sure :(

Hope everyone has a great day xxxx

aw hun chin up :bighug:
look on the brightside, when you get to goal.. and you will;) you'll be able to look back on pictures of yourself and feel completely different. Please don't get yourself down, as you said... you SHOULD be on cloud 9 after losing this much weight! Now go have a vodka or 10 and enjoy yourself! I bet you look lovely :) xxxxx

Hey lovelies...Have missed minimins this weekend! Hope your all well :)

Despite by awful mood on friday, I've ended up having a really fun weekend. Foodwise I've been pretty ok, had a chinese last night with my boyfriend, just had half a chicken chow mein though and some boiled rice and a some more birthday cake of sisters!
Friday night is a completely blur and I have no idea how many syns I had in drinks as I cannot even remember half of the night but I know it was fun and I rolled in at 5am and pretty much all day yesterday! No more drinking for a couple of weeks for me though, alcohol is definately a major factor for me when it comes to my weight!

So I haven't really counted my syns properly yet again this weekend, nor have I eaten enough AGAIN! but back on it tomorrow and hoping to have a really good couple of weeks!

Just about to do a food plan for the week and decided to buy whatever veg/fruit I need every couple of days instead of all at once and hoping it wont go out of date! I waste so much money on veg and fruit that I don't end up eating!

After my old photo meltdown I realised from photos taken friday night that I have lost weight and I can see it, I know its only a stone but it all counts!

So hope you have all had a good weekend :)

xxx

Well start of another week and feel positive again, think the sunshine has a very positive effect on me!

Food for today

Breakfast - Mullerlight, apple and an orange and 2 glasses of water (rubbish breakfast really but had no food til went shopping!)

Lunch - Tuna, Sweetcorn, Spring onion, cucumber, tomato and lettuce in a wholemeal pitta (from asda so I think I can use this as my HEb for today?!)

Dinner - bought some large mushrooms that I'm planning to stuff using mince with some kind of sauce and cheese (HEa) on top baked in the oven with green beans, baby carrots, baby corn and broccoli!

Not sure if I'll be using any syns today, haven't planned any into my food plan so will probably just have superfree foods for any snacking!

Have been busy planning my food for the week, and am excited to be having Salmon tomorrow! Also been chopping peppers, cucumber and red onions (I LOVE raw onion!!) and putting in little tubs so they are ready should I want superfree snacks!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday :) xxx

Great planning! I find planning everything helps you stay on track :)
Chow Mein is the best option for us 'dieters' for a takeaway, hope you enjoyed it :D
xxxx

Hey, definately feel that planning my food keeps me on track! Even though quite often i change it as the day goes on, sometimes end up having something completely different for my dinner! Today for example was going to have mince but ended up having chicken cooked in the oven, with 2 large mushrooms baked in oven too, made a sauce with random basic ingredients, poured over my chicken and mushrooms and topped with cheese! YUM!! also had green beans, baby carrots, broccoli and sweetcorn (after eating i realised sweetcorn isnt superfree and im not sure if green beans are either but will check!)

I think I'm cming down with something though, woke up with a horrible sore throat, which has worsened during the day, now got a headache and feel drained! So am gonna have a bath and go to bed! x x x x

Nope as I thought green beans aren't superfree but nevermind, I'll remember that! So my superfree with my dinner was 2 large mushrooms, broccoli, carrots and onion (used in the sauce)...not quite a 1/3 considering I had chicken, green beans and sweetcorn too! Oh well.....xx

Back