I CAN do this!!

Thanks Zoe....Have really been neglecting Minimins lately, I need to get back into it!! Had a lovely day at the park yesterday with my sister and both my nieces, resisted the ice cream van :D

Food for yesterday:

Breakfast - 2 sausages (2syns!), 2 scrambled egg, loads of mushrooms and grilled tomatos, with small tin baked beans and 1 slice WM toast (half HEb)...massive breakfast but knew i would be out all day so wouldnt have too much for lunch!

Lunch - FF activia, apple and grapes!

Dinner - Chicken wrapped in bacon (fat removed), with cheese (HEa), A small jacket potato and loads of veg (sprouts, carrots, broccoli and spring greens)

Didnt have my other half of HEb, so know I should syn the 1 slice of bread I did have but I'm not bothering! But I did have a Toffee Crisp which I think is about 11 and a half syns (will check), so was still under my syns for the day! I feel like I ate alot but I know none of it was bad (apart from thge toffee crisp lol!!)

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful sunshine :)

Haven't updated my food but its not been very exciting tbh honest, have stuck to plan so am alright with that! Changed my weigh day to fridays now, in the hope of not messing up so much at the weekend! Lost 1lb again this week which was very unexpected! Am gonna sign off for the weekend as we are helping my sister move house! But am back to fillig in my diary from monday and proper catching up with everyone elses diaries! Have a great weekend everyone :D x x x

And you have a great weekend too! X x

Didn't have too much of a bad weekend foodwise...except for my Dads roast dinner on Sunday, had plenty of superfree and chicken with no skin, but also had mash and 2 of my dads famous yorkshire puddings, which are AMAZING! There were loads leftover but I was good :)

Food for yesterday:

Breakfast - 2 weetabix and Milk (HEa and HEb) followed by a large orange!
Lunch- A bag of veg that needed eating (broccoli, carrots, green beans and baby corn), with a slice of ham and a slice of chicken!
Dinner- Chicken and mushroom stir fry with extra veg and noodles...Had a sauce which was 85cals per sachet and I had half of it so 2 and a half syns at the most!
Snacks - FF activia yoghurt, Grapes, Orange and a packet of Prawn Cocktail Wotsits (YUM!!) which are about 5syns!

Total Syns - 7 and a half

Food for today!

Late Breakfast! - 2 bacon with all fat cut off, 2 scrambled egg, 2 tomatoes and small tin baked beans

Lunch - not had yet cos ate breakfast so late!...Might just have some Ryvitas with Laughing cow spread (HEa and HEb) and cucumber and tomatoes
Dinner - Gonna make Big Daddy Burger from the new SW magazine, with wedges and loads of salad!

Snacks - Probably have either a packet of wotsits or a couple of Jaffa cakes (am craving some, and we have 3 left in the box!! lol) and fruit obviously :)

Off to to do the 30 day shred, I keep stopping and starting this and Im getting angry at myself cos I do like it and I know it works but havent been doing it!!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend :) xx

Ha im the same with the shred just can't get into the routine of doing it everyday. Ur lunch yesterday sounds like my food sometimes whatever I have left thrown together! Tea tonight sounds yummy! Wish I had the energy to make it too! X x

Really cannot get back into writing my diary everyday and I don't know why. I'm veru motivated still and sticking to plan, been so busy lately though! I miss chatting with everyone on here :( on a more positive note, I lost 4lb this week which means I'm nearly at 2 stone loss now and I am more than thrilled!! Hope everyone is well and Happy Easter :) xx

Happy Easter KirstyLou! Well done for the 4lbs lose that is so fab keep it up! Xx

Thanks lovelies :) was pretty shocked myself tbh, all I can think it was is the amount of water I've been drinking! Hope your both doing well, I really need to catch up with everyones diaries and progeess zz

Back