I CAN do this!!

Hey hun, hope you're ok :)
Ooh have fun at the XFactor tour, I was going to go this year but decided against it.... You'll have to tell us all about it :) Do you have a fav there? xxxx

I have no idea why I can't quote messages in my replies :( it doesnt do it like yours do...so will just reply individually now and hope you work it out lol I'll figure it out I'm sure!

Big Lisa...I am loving the 30 day shred, even got up at 8am this morning to do it before I went out for the day...I'm finding it easier now at day 4, still knackering but easier, altho I cannot for the life in me do press ups but I try lol......
Think there are 3 syns in 1 custard cream (totally worth it as they are my faves!!) Hope your doing ok :) xx

Linz...I'm actually quite looking forward to it, I went last year and it was really good, i wasnt going to book this year but my dad bought me and my sister tickets as a surprise present! I'm looking forward to seeing Janet and Little Mix, but I quite like everyone really :) Will let you all know how it is :) xx

Emma....thanks for stopping by hun and well done on your fab loss!! And keeping it off, tahts one think I worry about actually keeping the weight off, but I know that SW is a lifestyle change and not just a diet so I will be doing it forever I would think lol....:) xxx

So have been so busy today, been helping my VERY pregnant sister properly move into her house, she had to go shopping for a load of stuff (rugs, cushions etc etc) so we took her! It must seem like Ive got a million sisters lol, Ive got 3, one older and 2 younger! 2 of them are pregnant at the moment, so family gatherings are crazy!! lol

Foodwise hasnt been so great as I've not eaten much cos been so busy! :(

Breakfast - Mullerlight, apple, orange

Snacks - Another Apple, a packet of quavers (4.5syns)

Lunch - Nothing

Dinner/Supper - Nothing yet :( Think Im gonna have some weetabix and milk so get my HE in, and maybe have a mugshot too after...bit of a combination and no superfree I know but oh well.

Tomorrows Food

Breakfast - 2 Sausages (2 syns), scrambled egg, mushrooms, tomatos and beans...big breakfast to keep me going lol

Lunch - Tuna Salad Sandwich (2 Wholemeal bread- HEa)

Snacks - fruit

Dinner - Boyfriend cooking a slimming world recipe from new magazine, so not using any syns until I know what its gonna be lol

Hope everyone has a fab weekend x x x

Hey hun, Started out with good intentions but its all gone to pot yet again! But have had a really fun weekend! Hows your weekend been?? xxx

I struggle so much at weekends, especially cos during the week I eat dinner on my own so its easy for me to stick to SW plan, but at weekends when boyfriend is home for dinner it goes crazy, plus I tend not to eat enough or eat too much! I havent eaten enough this weekend and what I have eaten hasnt been great!!

Friday night after saying I was gonna have weetabix and a mugshot, I had 2 slices of pepperoni pizza and 6 chicken strips!!

Saturday started off well, i had my nice big breakfast....then I dont know what happened as I didnt eat again all day besides sweets that we ended up buying for XFactor (ate them on the way there and back), and a KitKat!!...and I ended up going out with my friend as a last minute thing, So i was very drunk because I'd not eaten much, and cos I was starving at the end of the night we went for a curry which I threw back up anyway (u think I could get away with synning it?? haha!)......and thats all ive had....Im still sat in bed cos my head is pounding!!

I had a really good day and night though, I managed to fit into my bright blue skinny jeans which havent fit me for at least a year, so was very pleased about that!! XFactor was pretty good, we were quite far away though so didnt have the best view but there was a stage in the middle too, so when they preformed on that one we had a great view! It was still good though....Craig, Little Mix and Marcus were fab!!!

SO back on plan today, sort of, obviously I've not eaten yet...but gonna go have something now, and have lots of water and lots of superfree foods an NO syns! lol....probably have a nice big dinner with loads of veg!!!

xxx

Well ive worked this weekend boo :( but ive been naughty too hehe yesterday i had a creme egg and a packet ov salt an vinegar crisps aswell as a white barm coz im not over keen on wholemeal and friday i had a wispa gold and anova packet ov crisps! But been gud today xx ive also started forcing myself to eat more veg so my new ones this week r mange tout, sweet potato and spring onions so we will see were we go from there :)

Well done gettin into ur jeans :) great nsv!!

Just keep going, bad days will always happen even when you are at target, just draw a line :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Girls :)

Start of a new week and feeling positive, its the stupid weekends that are hard for me, as for a lot of people I imagine!

Food for today

Breakfast - Apple, Orange, Grapefruit and a mullerlight

Lunch - Speedy Soup with 2 slice wholemeal bread (HEb)

Dinner - Chicken Breast with Broccoli, Sprouts, Carrots, Peas and SW roasties with syn free gravy (am excited for this!!)

Using Milk as my HEa for hot drinks throughout the day!
NO syns for me today just to make up for the weekend, but will be having syns tomorrow as its my sisters birthday and I'm doing a little birthday tea for her (shes 8months pregnant so cant do too much lol) but seeing as I'm doing the food I know I'll be more in control!!

Hope everyone is well :) xxx

ooohhh i love choc buttons! we had 2 Kitkats left in the house and i've made my OH take them to work with him lol too much temptation otherwise!! I'm seriously craving some doughnuts though, I have no idea why as they arent a particular favourite of mine at all! xx

Evening everyone....Just a quick one as Im absolutely shattered tonight :( but hope everyone has had a good day :)

Sister had a great birthday, but I ate rubbish and I'm paying for it now!! Only recently realised how much white bread makes me feel so crap and sluggish!! I only had one bread roll but its seriously affected me!
Anyways, before I start going into too much information, I'll just say I am defo off white bread forever!!

Breakfast - 2 sausages (2syns), 2 eggs scrambled and 1 slice wholemeal toast followed by an apple and half an orange (the oranges were too sour for my liking!!)

At sisters birthday thing -1 white bread roll with ham ( i dont know syns!), some southern fried chicken pops (no idea of syns!) 2 choc biscuits (a mint choc one and a foxs classic! YUM!!), various handfuls of crisps, coffee with 2 sugars, a cream egg!

And i've had nothing else, nothing that even resembles a meal or superfree! Why do I do this to myself?! Too tired and feel too yucky to eat anything more, so calling it a day and will be back on track tomorrow!

Night Night xxx

Back again quickly, settled in bed to watch supersize vs superskinny....and OMG! I love this programme but sometimes its really saddening to watch, people with not much quality of life because of their weight and size....even the really skinny ones who are just as unhappy....fascinating viewing though.

KirstyLou12 said:
Evening everyone....Just a quick one as Im absolutely shattered tonight :( but hope everyone has had a good day :)

Sister had a great birthday, but I ate rubbish and I'm paying for it now!! Only recently realised how much white bread makes me feel so crap and sluggish!! I only had one bread roll but its seriously affected me!
Anyways, before I start going into too much information, I'll just say I am defo off white bread forever!!

Breakfast - 2 sausages (2syns), 2 eggs scrambled and 1 slice wholemeal toast followed by an apple and half an orange (the oranges were too sour for my liking!!)

At sisters birthday thing -1 white bread roll with ham ( i dont know syns!), some southern fried chicken pops (no idea of syns!) 2 choc biscuits (a mint choc one and a foxs classic! YUM!!), various handfuls of crisps, coffee with 2 sugars, a cream egg!

And i've had nothing else, nothing that even resembles a meal or superfree! Why do I do this to myself?! Too tired and feel too yucky to eat anything more, so calling it a day and will be back on track tomorrow!

Night Night xxx

Bread does this to me too, any kind :-(

Try not to feel to bad just jump right back on the wagon.

My first weigh in tomorrow, i had a peek on the scales and im alittle disapointed :-/ the scales were slighty diff from sw ones but i cant remember by how much or in what direction lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been up bright and early this morning, just having breakfast and then gonna do the 30day shred, I missed doing it yesterday...gonna do it for the rest of the week and maybe, I say MAYBE lol am gonna try level 2, not sure yet though as I'm still struggling with press ups, why are they so god damn hard!! So might keep going with level one til I've mastered everything! have stopped listening to Jillian talking though, mute the sound and put my own music on (am listening to some funky house at the moment! gets me in the mood everytime!)

Soo food and plan for today....

Breakfast - Shreddies with milk (hea and heb) with strawberries after!

Lunch - Speed soup with red pepper and cucumber cut into to sticks to dip in my soup (lol is that weird?!?!)

Dinner - Extra lean mince cooked with onions and mixed herbs, then stirred into a gravy of some kind (need to check what I'm gonna make lol) and frozen peas added....spooned over new potatoes, broccoli, sprouts, spring greens and carrots! YUM!!

Just gonna have fruit for my snacks today, Am still feeling dodgy after that bread yesterday (cant get over how its affected me!)

Exercise wise - 30 day shred, and gonna go for a long brisk walk to town and back (not to bad walking there but walking back is ALL up hill!!)

I've got a few jobs to apply for today that were emailed to me last night, so gonna do that and keep my fingers crossed I hear something back!

Hope everyone has a great day and is smiling :D

K x x

Hope you enjoyed doing your workout, I tried the 30 day shred for a day and gave up....:eek:
Your food looks great btw, I might have to steal your dinner one day next week :) Good luck with the job applications too, fingers crossed! Have a lovelyyyyy day.X x X

Hope you enjoyed doing your workout, I tried the 30 day shred for a day and gave up....:eek:
Your food looks great btw, I might have to steal your dinner one day next week :) Good luck with the job applications too, fingers crossed! Have a lovelyyyyy day.X x X

Hey hun, workout was good actually, i think i need to use heavier weights though cos its a bit easy and i FORCED myself to do some press ups! Normally I give up so easily, but thing I like about this is that its only 20 mins lol

I changed my Dinner for tonight as i forgot to defrost the mince LOL so i had KFC style chicken instead with loads of veg and it was yum...didnt bother having chips or anything with it, just loads of veg and I mean loads, 2/3 of my plate was veg (brocolli, sprouts, carrots, spring greens and cauliflower oh some petit pois!! I had some tomato sauce with it too! (is that weird?!) anyway it was gorgeous!!

Munching on an apple now, haven't snacked today as been quite busy! I find I 'forget' to eat when I'm kept busy, if i'm sat about doing nothing I could quite easily eat and eat and eat!!

Weigh in tomorrow, and am not holding out much hope for a loss ( i know i say this every week lol)...but I'm prepared for whatever the scales say!!

Goodnight my lovelies :D

xx

Back