I can do this...

really good ta. just back from a 3 mile walk with the dog. fresh air did me good :)

Good for you! This nice weather makes you feel like getting out for a walk...she says slobbing out on the sofa ha ha x

Hi everyone...just on the dreaded lunch hour!! Everyone is tucking into butty's from the van and I am sipping my strawberry shake!

Was going to go for a lunch time walk but have got ridiculous sandelette's on so given up on that idea lol! Have printed off the 50 reasons to loose weight thing off here and am goin through it and picking my fav's to put in front of my diary to keep me on track lol.

Nothing planned for tonight so going to drag other half out for a nice stroll around town...bit of window shopping for when i'm slim and divine ha ha.
:)

Day 8 today! Could murder something to eat but I'm not hungry! Just proves to myself that I was a boredom, habit, emotional eater!

Filling up on water...night out with work on Friday and I've changed my mind several times already about wether to drive or not. I think I will...but the vodka diet coke fairy keeps whispering to me to get a cab lol! We'll see. It would prove to myself that I can go and have a fun night and not drink...I am going to drive! Decision made.

Feeling like I can tell the difference today...tried a couple of nice summery tops on this morning and they were fitting better. Going to be really ruthless this weekend and sort through my clothes. Thinking if I get rid of anything that's starting to feel to big or is a fat cover up style I will chuck (well stick on the car boot pile).

Three weeks on Friday til my holiday, just me and OH going to menorca. I'm so looking forward to it. I know that I will still feel self conscious round the pool etc but I will be feeling loads better than I would have been!!! Next year when I go I want to be the girl that wonders to the bar in her bikini rather than me in a granny style low leg, thick strap one piece desperately making a dash for the pool before anyone spots me and shouts for Greenpeace ha ha.

Boring report to do now at work then going to have a stroll in the sub whilst my colleagues attack the butty van!

Xxx

Hey Kate, how you getting on?

Careful with drinking alcohol while in ketosis, is it not a big no if on a vlcd?

Have a good weekend xx

Hey Kate, how you getting on?

Careful with drinking alcohol while in ketosis, is it not a big no if on a vlcd?

Have a good weekend xx

Hiya love

I'm afraid I've had a massive blip the last few days..had WI in today and i'd put on 4lb's :eek:. But...no point in loosing my head over it, I'm back on track now.

How are you getting on? x

Good morning one and all!!

Feeling perky today despite yesterday's 4lb on blip! Not going to be down about it, I'll just end up cheating again!!

All this talk of wobble boards has got me thinking, I'm going to go and see where I can use one later. Used to go on them, their good. Am on a mission with the water too...got to get this ketosis back!

I work for the council and have got to go to a performance review brief (yawn) this morning...thought I'd take my weight loss diary and fill that in to pass the time lol :)

Ordered Pauline Quirk's book yesterday...really looking forward to starting it.!

I can't wait to be able to have my arms out...I do sometimes but not so much for work. Don't think it looks very nice, my bingo wings flapping about in the workplace lol. I boil my whatsits off though in cardy's. Really want to wear leggings too...wear them in the house now but want to be able to go out in them and feel ok. All things to remember I suppose...motivation and all that jazz!!

Anyway...hope you all have a fab day! Xx

Morning hun, those 4lbs will be off in no time! good for you for getting back to it.

hope the review went well! have a fab day xx

Back