I can do this

nyssa88

Silver Member
Hi everyone I've been here there and everywhere starting stopping giving up etc and I have to give s&s another go, it's the only diet that I can do with great results once I can get past the first few days I'm fine but getting there is where I struggle, I'm telling my partner my weight tonight which is a big thing for me and think him knowing and wanting to see my losses will really help me this time around.

I've seen a few of you mention the beck book which I've downloaded to see if that will help me as it is all whats in my mind and not actual hunger. Weighed in at 13st2 this morning, would love an 8lb loss in my first week like last time :)

You'll easy get 8lbs :-D what I found help is egg white omelette with 175g mushroom 25g spring onion fry light 5 sprays found that even on 4 packs a day didnt add to calories much and still went into ketosis, I put it in planner and my daily calrs 650 :-D this is day 5 and i've lost 8.5lbs so far :-D good luck!!!

I've got the tshirt and sent everyone postcards for every single plan out there on the market - only to end up weighing more each time - and I've nearly got to 5 stone off on S&S - you can do it and you will do it. Beck will help, there is a reading group on the offtopic area, come join us :)

Know the feeling hun. Have restarted Exante and SnS 3 times since new year! Cant seem to get past the first 3 days. I know once i've cracked that i'm fine. Will be restarting on Saturday now ive got my meds sorted. Going to check in here daily the first week to make sure i get there this time. Easiest diet in the world..... after the first 3 days! :D

Nomsad said:
You'll easy get 8lbs :-D what I found help is egg white omelette with 175g mushroom 25g spring onion fry light 5 sprays found that even on 4 packs a day didnt add to calories much and still went into ketosis, I put it in planner and my daily calrs 650 :-D this is day 5 and i've lost 8.5lbs so far :-D good luck!!!

Oh yes I love that too and used to have it almost daily, need to get a new frying pan and will give it a go again, well done on your loss so far, that's great in 5 days!

noodles1609 said:
I've got the tshirt and sent everyone postcards for every single plan out there on the market - only to end up weighing more each time - and I've nearly got to 5 stone off on S&S - you can do it and you will do it. Beck will help, there is a reading group on the offtopic area, come join us :)

You have done great noodles, you are so inspirational, I will come over to the group once I've had a read of the book but what I've read so far is great, I can really see it helping me :)

Loser85 said:
Know the feeling hun. Have restarted Exante and SnS 3 times since new year! Cant seem to get past the first 3 days. I know once i've cracked that i'm fine. Will be restarting on Saturday now ive got my meds sorted. Going to check in here daily the first week to make sure i get there this time. Easiest diet in the world..... after the first 3 days! :D

That's me all over, I stuck to it religiously the first time but I'm the same I keep stumbling on day 3 but I will get there! Good luck for Saturday and we are all here to help :)

So day 1 for me so far not had any packs yet but told my partner my weight, he only understands kilos and he thought I was 86 when I'm 83.5. I have to be lighter than him at the end of my journey as he's around 67 kilos.

My goal is to get to 9st7 but small goals first for me, first one is to get through week 1!

Lol im lucky my man is 14stone but he is 6ft1 lol need to be smaller so he can pick me up again lol

Good luck :) I'm sure 8lb is possible in your first week I'm hoping for the same. How has today been?

I've lost 8lb into first week and that's with weight training 4 times a week which retains body in muscle so I'm sure you'll smash that!
Good luck x

katiebaby said:
Good luck :) I'm sure 8lb is possible in your first week I'm hoping for the same. How has today been?

Yesterday went fine, plain sailing as the first few days always are, although I went to bed and saw a caramel creme egg and I thought to myself il just eat it and get it out if the way, I bit into it thought what the hell am
I doing and spat it into the bin lol

slim_and_happy said:
I've lost 8lb into first week and that's with weight training 4 times a week which retains body in muscle so I'm sure you'll smash that!
Good luck x

That's brilliant we'll done, I was a stone heavier when I followed an last time so il be happy with 7lbs but hoping for 8 x

Yesterday went fine, plain sailing as the first few days always are, although I went to bed and saw a caramel creme egg and I thought to myself il just eat it and get it out if the way, I bit into it thought what the hell am
I doing and spat it into the bin lol

Well done for spitting it into the bin that must of been tough xx

I don't even know why I went to eat it as I wasn't even hungry think it was just because it was there.

Went out for lunch only to wetherspoons my OH had a burger and chips and I had a diet coke so pretty pleased with myself. When the food came he asked why I didn't order anything I did tell him yesterday I was on the diet and I told him before we went out aswell, he has a bad memory lol

Lol bless him!

I do that all the time eat for the sake of It very often thinking well once its gone its gone. But I threw something in the bin yesterday because it was taunting me!! Take that chocolate

Back