Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I can do this !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fitz, 5 February 2007 Social URL.

1. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

Hi
    I have messed about for the last 3 weeks when I should have been on SS - so now its monday again and I am not the -7lb + I should have been had I stuck to what I was meant to. :sigh: !!!!!! So, it's 10 days to Valentines day - and I have set myself a target of losing a stone by my scales. Toughy eh, but I do realise that probably half of that will be water loss, but.................... I CAN DO THIS.!!!!!! I wanted to put this on here so that all of you wonderful fellow losers :wave_cry: (in the weight sense I mean ) can give me some moral support.:D
    Bev

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    You can do this Bev. One day at a time

Irene xx

4. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Go for it :D :D You have a brilliant chance of getting there.

5. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

I have done it - set myself a goal last monday of losing a stone on my scales by Valentines day - well..................
    today is Valentines day and my scales show 1stone and 2lb less that they did last monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mind, I have been a good girl, and on Friday OH and I are off to Aberdeen till Tuesday to chill out and see the X Factor tour !! Really looking forward to it - not ss'ing while I am there but feel so much happier with this next lot off - gonna enjoy the break then back for the last leg of my journey.

6. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

YAY !!! Well done Fitz !!

KNEW YOU'D DO IT :D

Enjoy Aberdeen....

love

Debz
    xx

7. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Well done Fitz, that is such an achievement..! and its nice to have a weekend away over a stone lighter...

Congratulations

Love

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.