I can do this !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fitz, 5 February 2007 Social URL.

1. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

Hi
    I have messed about for the last 3 weeks when I should have been on SS - so now its monday again and I am not the -7lb + I should have been had I stuck to what I was meant to. :sigh: !!!!!! So, it's 10 days to Valentines day - and I have set myself a target of losing a stone by my scales. Toughy eh, but I do realise that probably half of that will be water loss, but.................... I CAN DO THIS.!!!!!! I wanted to put this on here so that all of you wonderful fellow losers :wave_cry: (in the weight sense I mean ) can give me some moral support.:D
    Bev

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    You can do this Bev. One day at a time

Irene xx

4. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Go for it :D :D You have a brilliant chance of getting there.

5. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

I have done it - set myself a goal last monday of losing a stone on my scales by Valentines day - well..................
    today is Valentines day and my scales show 1stone and 2lb less that they did last monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mind, I have been a good girl, and on Friday OH and I are off to Aberdeen till Tuesday to chill out and see the X Factor tour !! Really looking forward to it - not ss'ing while I am there but feel so much happier with this next lot off - gonna enjoy the break then back for the last leg of my journey.

6. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

YAY !!! Well done Fitz !!

KNEW YOU'D DO IT :D

Enjoy Aberdeen....

love

Debz
    xx

7. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Well done Fitz, that is such an achievement..! and its nice to have a weekend away over a stone lighter...

Congratulations

Love

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.