I can do this !!!!!!!

fitz

Lovin it !!! :)
Hi
I have messed about for the last 3 weeks when I should have been on SS - so now its monday again and I am not the -7lb + I should have been had I stuck to what I was meant to. :sigh: !!!!!! So, it's 10 days to Valentines day - and I have set myself a target of losing a stone by my scales. Toughy eh, but I do realise that probably half of that will be water loss, but.................... I CAN DO THIS.!!!!!! I wanted to put this on here so that all of you wonderful fellow losers :wave_cry: (in the weight sense I mean ) can give me some moral support.:D
Bev

I have done it - set myself a goal last monday of losing a stone on my scales by Valentines day - well..................
today is Valentines day and my scales show 1stone and 2lb less that they did last monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mind, I have been a good girl, and on Friday OH and I are off to Aberdeen till Tuesday to chill out and see the X Factor tour !! Really looking forward to it - not ss'ing while I am there but feel so much happier with this next lot off - gonna enjoy the break then back for the last leg of my journey.

YAY !!! Well done Fitz !!

KNEW YOU'D DO IT :D

Enjoy Aberdeen....

love

Debz
xx

I have done it - set myself a goal last monday of losing a stone on my scales by Valentines day - well..................
today is Valentines day and my scales show 1stone and 2lb less that they did last monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mind, I have been a good girl, and on Friday OH and I are off to Aberdeen till Tuesday to chill out and see the X Factor tour !! Really looking forward to it - not ss'ing while I am there but feel so much happier with this next lot off - gonna enjoy the break then back for the last leg of my journey.

Well done Fitz, that is such an achievement..! and its nice to have a weekend away over a stone lighter...

Congratulations

Love

Back