I can not believe how some people can be so horrible!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 1 September 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    All i ever want was to rant, and to "fit in". But no matter where i go i just do not get accepted :( (except here, love you all)

Over the past few weeks, with all my problems etc (no human to talk too) i been posting over in the FHG forum on ebay, and all i got was p*** taking Tw**s ripping me. So i stopped posting.

Then i get accused of being someone else posting.. (i lurk) NOW the past few days i have seen threads about me ?

I am so upset, wish they would get their own life. They are so nasty, i am so hurt about it, i know it is only a forum but still

Wish i never ever posted over there now, they are stalking me! (i have 13 watches on an item i am selling).

Sorry had to let it all out..

Feel better now..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Uniqua

Uniqua Loves being slim!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(32.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    I've heard ebay is like that, don't worry it's not just you. It really does have a reputation, so I'd avoid it.

I post on DS and some other forums you'd never have heard of, but this one is the best so far. (Ds is second, I learn everything about the world there. but stay out of the BB section that can get heated lol)

4. Annie 100

Annie 100 Likes to chat

Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Take off anything you are selling and think about changing your user name on ebay, or close your account for awhile, then set up a new one later. Don't let them get you down, they are ar**h**es not you.

5. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks guys..

I did actually get a new name, and all i did was post over on the community question and answer forum about a problem with ebay (couldnt find buy it now).

Next thing then few days ago over on the FHG Some T**t decided to change their name and it included my old name and my new name, then had a link to my post along with proof it was me (screen print off my county which shows up with user id). and my spelling and grammer etc. I could not believe it!

Every newbie that i have seen posting their lately, some replys have said it is me?

It is terrible.

6. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Don't let the Bs get you down

I know I haven't really chatted with you but your replies to other people are always thoughtful and kind and you don't deserve this treatment - ignore it !! (so much easier said than done, I know)

xx

7. aislinn

aislinn Full Member

Diet:
    80/20
    It can get quite lively on here but folk seem to be respectful even if the don’t agree with you. I haven’t noticed any name calling or anything like that yet.

Aislinn x

8. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    There loss is our gain, you can post more on this fab site hun XxX

9. Janie1978

Janie1978 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    omg i find that very sad and disgusting u just ignore them they obviously have nothing else better to do hun !!!!!

10. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Sorry to hear you have had a bad time.

Irene xx

11. Janie1978

Janie1978 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    what does fhg stand for??

12. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Aww hun that sounds really upsetting. Could you use someone elses address-parents/friend or something so they can't trace you? xx

13. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    ref janie question what does FHG stand for ? just ignore them lifes too short x

14. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I've fouind the ebay forums very liek that. Ignore them hun, if only they could see what we see, a wonderful young lady with a heart of gold!

15. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    FHG is family home and garden forum on ebay! I am in a discussion with them all now, not only me being bullied, its calmed down a lot.. have gotton alot of our chests.. I think they thought was an attention seeker because i spilt all my problems out on the forum. (stupid) ..

Thankyou so much guys, your all so wonderfull..

Irene, well done on your loss with WW, i tryed it i lost 4 pound in my first week then went completely off track! (stupid) hence coming back here. Really enjoyed though.

16. northone

northone Full Member

Don't worry about it - they need to get a life!

17. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi ! its still classed as bullying , its like if its done in schools they take that very seriously . But its people who really have not alot else todo , sad !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.