I can NOT bellieve it!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Taronga Leela, 9 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Taronga Leela

Taronga Leela Full Member

Seriously, it's July and I'm wrapped up freezing cold looking at the miserable weather outside.

I'm in the South West too so the weather is particularily nasty here at the moment and it's starting to flood :(

Please tell me we'll have some sort of a summer this year!

*I'm secretly pleased that it's cold because it means I don't have to bare my flesh* ;)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yvonne

Yvonne Member

With you on this ( up in the North West) - my jeans are stuck to my legs from taking my little one for a walk in his pram - where has the sun gone!!???

4. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    i'm in the south west too - north devon, and it is bad bad bad!
    but, like you said, dont have to show too much flesh, so thats a bonus!
    maybe the suns waiting for another month, when we've all lost some more weight to shine, so we look extra good?
    fingers crossed its gonna shine at some point! xx
  5. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Its quite chilly here in Stoke On trent. Just debating wether to put the heating on to warm the house through!

6. Taronga Leela

Taronga Leela Full Member

Awful isn't it :(

I've got the heating on at the moment as I'm just going in the shower ready for work tonight.

:eek: also can't believe I've miss spelt believe! My laptop keys are sticky :eek:

How are you doing Jools :) x x x x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.