I just had to do it.........

Ms R

I've brought a hot water bottle into work today and I've had it on my back all day whilst sitting in my chair at my desk. Wow it's amazing, I'm no longer freezing to death!!! Should have thought of this ages ago. It really does make a difference, especially when I'm having my 1st (lunch time) shake and then my 2nd (4pm) shake, they normally make me feel cold because I have the water in the shaker in the fridge so the hot water bottle has made a massive difference.

Ms R said:
I've brought a hot water bottle into work today and I've had it on my back all day whilst sitting in my chair at my desk. Wow it's amazing, I'm no longer freezing to death!!! Should have thought of this ages ago. It really does make a difference, especially when I'm having my 1st (lunch time) shake and then my 2nd (4pm) shake, they normally make me feel cold because I have the water in the shaker in the fridge so the hot water bottle has made a massive difference.

Totally know how u feel, I'm always freezing lately.. I take a hot water bottle to bed and carry it around the house with me if I'm watching tv or whatever! Haha
Unfortunately I can't take mine work as I work in retail!
Lucky you!!

Well it's kept me toasty all day. We have a hot water boiler on the wall in the tea room so I just emptied it out at lunch time and re-filled it up and it's been brilliant, I've been warm all day.

Ms R said:
Well it's kept me toasty all day. We have a hot water boiler on the wall in the tea room so I just emptied it out at lunch time and re-filled it up and it's been brilliant, I've been warm all day.

It's so lovely an cosy isn't it! I struggle drinking water it's so cold so I've been having mugs of hot water from the kettle, it actually not too bad.. Off for a hot bubble bath now :)

Hello everyone :) just a question regarding the shakes I usually don't have any shakes at work and have my first one at 7pm then I try to have another 2 before 10 is that ok? Would it affect weigh loss? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Amar said:
Hello everyone :) just a question regarding the shakes I usually don't have any shakes at work and have my first one at 7pm then I try to have another 2 before 10 is that ok? Would it affect weigh loss? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think I would collapse if I w t all day without one!.. It will probably be best to spread them out over the day.. I won't be so hungry then and I'm not sure if it will affect ur losses!

Hi amar I was told to try and put 4hrs between each to get the best from them I have my at 10 am then 3pm then 9 pm as this suits me fine

Back