i can not wait to start!

EmmaLou

Hi all,
I haven't started the CD yet. But I am preparing. I just wanted to say hello to everyone, coz I'm going to be on here a lot from the 2nd May!! ?

Here's a bit about me.......
I am 32.
I am a mother to 2 girls aged 9y and 6y. I work in a nursery. I am getting married next July.
I have never been happy about my weight, even as a teenager. I was between 11 and 12st throughout most of my teenage years (I'm 5'5"). When I had my 1st daughter, I actually lost weight through the pregnancy, but put it on after!! This happened with my 2nd daughter too.
So to cut a long story short. I have done all other diets WW, SW, tablets from Drs etc... Never lost more than 7lbs. I get bored with slow loses!! I did Lipotrim a few years back and lost 23lbs in 3 weeks. But I never carried on to refeed properly or get to target weight.
So here I am more heavier and unhappy with myself.
I currently weigh 15st 12lbs. ( my scales)

I am going to see my CDC for the first time on 26th and I can't freaking wait!!!!!!! I am so excited. I am in the right mind set, I know I need to do this. I want to go on holiday in Aug and feel comfortable in a swim suit. I don't want to feel embarrassed about how I look. I want to play with the children rather than worrying about what i look like.
So heres to the next 3 months!!!

Good luck everyone

good luck hun , looking forward to reading your threads.

Thanks Hun. Good luck with your journey too. I'll be here a lot from now on, looking for inspiration and moaning probably!! ?

thanks x

Back