i can reach my feet again ......

elizabethjohn

im on day 8 but not being weighed till thursday, but already i can put on my boots without the usual struggle, and my ribs have returned yaaaaaaaay ... this feels good...:)

It's a really good feeling knowing you have feet again. I have just discovered I have bones in my bottom, sitting in the bath is now uncomfortable and so is my chair at work. Ho hum have to go on the hunt for a well padded one tomorrow.Lol.

Does anyone know why there is a massive white space underneath my signature?

Because all the details in the blue box (your stats) need the space :)

Nothing to worry about. I fill mine up with spam xxx

Good for you ej! it's such a great feeling to rediscover parts of your body again isn't it! i also have bum bones which hurt when in the bath now, but it's worth it!!

xx

oh touch feet without struggling.....bones in bum ....ribs.....all sensations I am looking forward to feeling for myself:D

Speaking of eerie effects, our conference room has glass walls so passing it every day. This morning I passed it and caught my reflection and I got an impression of "wow, you no longer look obese, check that out!"

Also discovered baggy clothes and my long skirts are so much ... LONGER! Anyone else had that?

Back