• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I cant believe I forgot.....

.....to eat today :eek:

I was up early to try change my hotel booking for tonight, then went back to bed cos I had a thumping headache. Got up at lunchtime & decided to go to Tesco. Finished there and went to get my car washed, came back took my bin out & did my recycling. Did all my dishes put the messages away. Sat down onilne caught up on here & with emails... just realised it was 1930 and I havent eaten today.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMG!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER done that in my life! I'm shocked that it's even possible! Lol!

So, what's it to be tonight then, chinese, pizza, kebab, fish & chips, indian, McDonalds???? Heehee!

.....to eat today :eek:

I was up early to try change my hotel booking for tonight, then went back to bed cos I had a thumping headache. Got up at lunchtime & decided to go to Tesco. Finished there and went to get my car washed, came back took my bin out & did my recycling. Did all my dishes put the messages away. Sat down onilne caught up on here & with emails... just realised it was 1930 and I havent eaten today.
:eek::eek: hope you've had something by now.......

Debz x

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
S: 15st10lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.82%)
Hehehe Starlight! ... great for point saving for that special occasion! just do loads of chores and dont eat! ..Not sure i could hold out for anylonger than a day tho LOL .... Hope you ate some points last night
xxx

Jools

Gold Member
S: 16st8.0lb C: 16st8.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 42.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
you naughty girl Starlight! Hope you ate enough in the end!

xx

Did you manage to use up some more of your points? I think I might try that one day - keep busy and not eat - then I'll get a big fat chinese for dinner!! :) :) :) Nice idea, but I could never go all day without eating, lol.