I cant believe I forgot.....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Starlight, 4 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

.....to eat today :eek:

I was up early to try change my hotel booking for tonight, then went back to bed cos I had a thumping headache. Got up at lunchtime & decided to go to Tesco. Finished there and went to get my car washed, came back took my bin out & did my recycling. Did all my dishes put the messages away. Sat down onilne caught up on here & with emails... just realised it was 1930 and I havent eaten today.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

OMG :eek:
    i couldn't manage that !
    xx

4. Marie_D

Marie_D Well-Known Member

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMG!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER done that in my life! I'm shocked that it's even possible! Lol!

So, what's it to be tonight then, chinese, pizza, kebab, fish & chips, indian, McDonalds???? Heehee!

5. Starlight

:rotflmao: I was thinking about that

Its just not working out well, I had dinner - total of 8 points, oh well its a while before bedtime :giggle:

6. Princess_Jess

Princess_Jess Well-Known Member

Wow!!

I couldn't do that...I'd get all shakey and feel faint...hahaha!! I'd definitely be having some chocolate buiscuits if I were you...You deserve them.

:eat:

7. debz32

debz32 Well-Known Member

:eek::eek: hope you've had something by now.......

Debz x

8. paula 36

paula 36 Well-Known Member

lol i would be unconcious lolx

9. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Hehehe Starlight! ... great for point saving for that special occasion! just do loads of chores and dont eat! ..Not sure i could hold out for anylonger than a day tho LOL .... Hope you ate some points last night
    xxx

10. Jools

Jools Well-Known Member

you naughty girl Starlight! Hope you ate enough in the end!

xx

11. Marie_D

Marie_D Well-Known Member

Did you manage to use up some more of your points? I think I might try that one day - keep busy and not eat - then I'll get a big fat chinese for dinner!! :) :) :) Nice idea, but I could never go all day without eating, lol.

12. Starlight

Well I have to report I ate almost all my points!! Shockiing lol I planned on keeping some for my night away tonight but it didnt happen :rolleyes: Oh well guess I better do some exercise later & get some bonus points :giggle:

13. paula 36

14. Jools

Jools Well-Known Member

Hope you are eating properly babes!

xx

15. paula 36

have you eaten yet sandy lolx