I cant belive what iv done!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
I'm
Sooooooooo angry at myself!!!!!!!!! I'm so hungry past two days and on week four. Felt like I just needed something solid in my mouth, so I had abit of the tuna and sweetcorn from pasta bake I made for tea! It felt so nice I ended up having 5 spoonful of pasta!! I can't believe I failed again!! I don't want to come out of ketosis for nothing! What can u do?!?

And just earlier you were telling us you were scared to eat!! lol!

I wouldn't worry too much about it, pick yourself up and jump back on the wagon, 5 spoonfuls of pasta isnt going to contain that much carbohydrate so you could still be in ketosis :)

I am, I don't no what came over me I was like "oh god that's good" and couldn't stop! Just had my shake think I'm still in ketosis! Arghhhhhh so mad!

wohhhhhhhhhhhh relax hun!....Its ok...put it in perspective!.. its not like youve just gone to Mcdonalds and eaten 2 big mac meals and icecream!... Why not go on Ss+.. thats what I`m on as I think its unrealistic to do SS... I want to be able to eat some food and train my body to enjoy the healthier options.. dont get me wrong, we all fantasise!.. Im obsessed with thinking about chocolate fudge brownies and cupcakes for some reason.. Oh and smoked salmon bagels LOL... but just think in a few months time you`ll be a slimmer you and feeling so much better..

Please dont beat urself up about this hun.. god I would of eaten the whole thing! u only had a few mouthfuls!.. its nothing huni... dont worry!... xx

Hun we ALL do it! its natural to want some yummy stuff!
No way should u feel guilty or crap about doing something that in the normal world is so natural to do! Just dust yaself off and keep at it! x x

Back