I cant cope at the moment!!! Arghhhhhh...

Whats going on?????

Right I am GUTTED this morning as I weighed myself to try & motivate me & I have put 2lb on, What the f**k!!!!

On tuesday I had my 3 packs & 3 litres of water.:)
Yesterday I had 2 packs, 4 litres of water & 8 chips & a handful of cornflakes. :eek:
I know I let myself down by eating crap, its because I left so long in between packs so I grabbed the 1st thing that was near me which was Keiths (b/f) Chinese.
I skipped a pack to try & conpensate what I ate which is daft too.
Feeling so trashed this morning, really wanted them scales to say I had lost..

Has this happened to anybody else??
Thanks for listening. :D

Kel
x

Hi Hun, please don't be so down about the scales.. what you ate outside of the packs was no where near enough to have caused a gain of fat!!!!!!!!... you're bod is just holding onto some water for some reason.. mine's the same at the moment.. I'm up a lb this week for no real reason and I feel bloated and uncomfortable.. it's not even TOTM!!!!! so I dont have any excuses!!!!
Try to focus on the overall picture and not a silly reading on the scales... they can be so destructive and it's only numbers after all!! Don't let it put you off track.. you're doing so well :):)

Lots of love xxxxxxx

Its probably just water hun, don't worry too much about it!! And try not to weigh yourself too frequently.. (I better stick to the advice myself).. I for one weighed myelf this morning and it showed a 4lbs since monday.. I then proceeded to weigh myself about half an hour later to make sure what I'd seen was right..lo and behold.. a 2lb gain!!! And I hadn't drank or eaten anything!! That kind of p*****d me off so I won't be weighing again until monday!

Zareena is right, it's water retention from the chips, etc. Keep glugging the water and get yourself back on track mate :)

I feel for you hun

I really feel for you. I was in that possition for 2 months. Half on and off and trying to get on again.
It really really helps to be in Ketosis again as your brain lets you know it's all Ok. so keep climbing that mountain and drink first.
Something just switched for me and I decided to properly go for it again. It helped that I was on holiday with 3 others who all knew I was on the diet and so i could not cheat as they would see me do it. Those 4 days got me back into ketosis!
If you do it for four weeks it becomes a habit, but maybe you just need a time on 750 to get your head around your new body.
I think we often self sabotage because we are frightened of what being slimmer means. More attention, no scapegoat to blame stuff that is going wrong in our lives on. etc etc.
I'd say give yourself some grace. look how far you have come. do 750 and reevaluate what you want to do for the next few months. xx

Thanks for your advice girls, :)

Well I have just had a very small plate of lettuce, cucumber, spring onion & a bit of red cabbage as I felt I needed to eat & if I didnt eat that I would of raided the cupboards..

Why is that, that when I am on SS all I do is think constantly about food... WHY.. :eek:

I really feel for you. I was in that possition for 2 months. Half on and off and trying to get on again.
It really really helps to be in Ketosis again as your brain lets you know it's all Ok. so keep climbing that mountain and drink first.
Something just switched for me and I decided to properly go for it again. It helped that I was on holiday with 3 others who all knew I was on the diet and so i could not cheat as they would see me do it. Those 4 days got me back into ketosis!
If you do it for four weeks it becomes a habit, but maybe you just need a time on 750 to get your head around your new body.
I think we often self sabotage because we are frightened of what being slimmer means. More attention, no scapegoat to blame stuff that is going wrong in our lives on. etc etc.
I'd say give yourself some grace. look how far you have come. do 750 and reevaluate what you want to do for the next few months. xx

There is something in that for sure!!!! Self sabotage because we are unsure of being slim...:(

I think I am just finding out the first bit of that. Now I'm ssing I'm wishing my life away to be at goal and start learning how to eat again :rolleyes:

My trip to the hospital..

Awww I was so happy all day yesterday I am just gonna have to share it with you all. :D

I took my dad to A & E yesterday morning as he slipped over playing cricket & landed on his shoulder, anyway when the doctor had a look he thought he had broken his collar bone but to go for an x-ray to check the damage.
So after the x-ray he called us over to show us the damage he said he hadn't broken it, he said it looked like he had broken it as he is a bulky man ( me dad is quite stocky build) if it happened to me it would be more noticable with me being a skinny person..

OH MY GOD , Can you imagine the smile on my face when he said that, I have never been called SKINNY in my life...
I told everyone I knew when I came out of the hospital,
I am a happy bunny.. lol

Anyway just if your interested to know the outcome my dad had popped his collar bone out of joint so he is in a sling at the mo, Me & me mam have to dress him as he is in agony, Have to go back next thursday if the collar bone has popped up anymore he will have to have an operation..

Thanks for reading.

Big hugs..
x

Awww I was so happy all day yesterday I am just gonna have to share it with you all. :D

I took my dad to A & E yesterday morning as he slipped over playing cricket & landed on his shoulder, anyway when the doctor had a look he thought he had broken his collar bone but to go for an x-ray to check the damage.
So after the x-ray he called us over to show us the damage he said he hadn't broken it, he said it looked like he had broken it as he is a bulky man ( me dad is quite stocky build) if it happened to me it would be more noticable with me being a skinny person..

OH MY GOD , Can you imagine the smile on my face when he said that, I have never been called SKINNY in my life...
I told everyone I knew when I came out of the hospital,
I am a happy bunny.. lol

Anyway just if your interested to know the outcome my dad had popped his collar bone out of joint so he is in a sling at the mo, Me & me mam have to dress him as he is in agony, Have to go back next thursday if the collar bone has popped up anymore he will have to have an operation..

Thanks for reading.

Big hugs..
x

Hi Skinny,

Hope your Dad is feeling okay that is very sore having your collar bone pop out, it happens to sports people quite a lot.

That is just brill for someone to call you skinny and more so a doctor:) :) :)

Happy for you and goes t show "every cloud does have a silver lininig":D

Cheers babe for your reply.. :D

I have struggled with my weight & diets for years & for once I felt fantastic about myself..

YIPPEEEEEE :D

How fantastic (for you not your dad!!)

Skinny - wow!

Well done Mandy,

It feels so good doesnt it!! lol..

Back