I cant cope at the moment!!! Arghhhhhh...

Too Many Celebrations To Go Too.....

Well I Only lost 1lb this week guys but I suppose thats not bad considering I am healthy eating until my holidays.. :)

I am due TTOM in a few days & I just crave for sugary foods such as cakes & chocolate. Even when I know I am not hungry I just get the urge to eat crap..

I had a nectarine with yogurt over it this morning trying to be good, then done my messages, came home and shoved a slice of fruit cake down my throat with a cup of tea. :eek:

I dont know how I am gonna cope over the next week as I am going for a nice meal with my family & Keiths (b/f) family tomorro night so we will more than likely end up down the town having a few drinks..
Then on Saturday me & Keith are out for another fancy meal with 3 other couples as its Keiths birthday next Wednesday.
Then on Sunday we will be having a romantic meal in our fave place as its our 1st anniversary.
Then going somewhere for tea with the family next Wednesday as its the day of his birthday..

EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND FOOD!! ARGHHHHHHHH :eek:

I am just so frightened of putting back on most of my weight before I go on my hols but with all these meals, my TTOM & birthday cake around me how will I cope?????. lol

Feel like crap!!!

Hiya Guys, :(

Well feeling a bit down this week as with all the meals I have been out for I have put 6lb on, really gutted.

Had far too much vodka. Its the TOTM too so I feel crap anyway just putting weight has made me feel worse.
I go on my holidays next week so that means all in all I have only lost about 19lb..

Cant believe I have let myself down like this..
Just gonna enjoy my holiday & then knuckle down and lose 2 stone of lard when I get back..

How u all doing??

Kel

Hiya Kelly

Just take it easy on yourself and try not to overeat either before or while on holidays. the more you give out to yourself the shittier you will feel and after all we all know we have the magic of CD when we get back from hols!!!

i'm just back from mine, didn't overeat on hols but didn't make all the 'right' choices but had a blast and did put on about half a stone but so what.... i started ss again yesterday but didn't last the day but am starting again on sunday... sunday has always been my 'good' day to start, the both times i was successfull on this diet i have started on a sunday and to be honest i knew yesterday i wouldn't last and that i would be starting again on sunday... a lot of sundays in there lol... i weighed myself this morning and had lost 2lb since yesterday so alls not bad!!

hope you have a lovely holiday and don't be worrying it will all sort itself out when you get back!!

Gen xx

Hi Kelly,

6lbs. is not much and no good beating yourself up, I agree with Gen chill out and enjoy your holiday and make a commitment to your diet when you get back.

Do not let this spoil your holiday, get in a happy holiday mood and enjoy yourself...do think about about swaping more filling type healthy food for crap as good food will give you energy and keep you in a good mood.

Too much sugar gives you the high and then it is depressing. I hope where ever you are going it will be nice and sunny...I am looking out the window here and it is dark with misty sticky rain.:(

Lucky you:D

Love Mini xxx

Hiya Guys, :(

Well feeling a bit down this week as with all the meals I have been out for I have put 6lb on, really gutted.

Had far too much vodka. Its the TOTM too so I feel crap anyway just putting weight has made me feel worse.
I go on my holidays next week so that means all in all I have only lost about 19lb..

Cant believe I have let myself down like this..
Just gonna enjoy my holiday & then knuckle down and lose 2 stone of lard when I get back..

How u all doing??

Kel

Yeah I agree.. 6lbs is not a lot to worry about! Main thing is for you to go and enjoy your holiday and like you said, when you get back knuckle down and lose the remaining 2 stone! 19lbs is a lot of weight to have lost :)

Hang on Kelly, did you say ALL you had lost was 19lb! Well, excuse me I happen to think thta is fantastic and you have recently been reffered to as skinny. C'mon, you've enjoyed yourself and you deserve to. Don't beat yourself up, that 6lbs will soon drop off and you will be back on track. You're doing great, don't let your chatterbox have a go at you!

Love

Thanks..

Thanks you girls for your words of wisdom I feel better now.

I just wish I never had a break in the 1st place then I would of been at my goal & I would of felt fab about myself on my hols. Feel really fat & frumpy if I am honest girls.

Ever since I had a break in June I have really struggled with cd, but after my hols I would of ate & drank what I wanted then its time to concentrate on SS 100%..
Yippee..

Bring on a skinny bod for xmas.. YEAHHHHH :D

hugs babe.....you can do this

and you will do it when the time is ready...which like you say will be after your hols when you have eaten and drunk what you have wanted.

We both know you can SS and can loose weight on it, you can enjoy your hols and then get back to it afterwards.
I did the same thing..ate like a mad woman before/during and after hols...but I got straight back on to cd(well when I contacted new CDC!) and now have renewed motivation...and you will be the same.

Enjoy yourself! and remember, you might be saying only 19lb, but its an amazing amount to loose and keep off and just think how you would feel if you hadnt of joined CD and were going away 19lbs heavier!!!:eek:

You will do it when you get back and I will be here to help you along babe.

Hugs Lou X

ITS HOLIDAY TIME!!!!

Hiya Guys,

Just wanna say bye for now as I go away in the morning.
So just gonna pack my case when I get off the pc.

Oh and I lost 4lb this week & I wasnt even trying to lose weight.

What a bonus!! :D

bye diet buddies..

Love
Kel

x

Back