I cant do it!!!

Definitely – today is the day, we can soo do this!! :D:D

Good luck girls, hope you have a successful day. Once the first week is out of the way and you see how much you have lost in a week it will really spur you on. I've done 4 weeks SSing now and it's getting easier.

Hows today going?

Well so far so good for me anyway. 3litres of water one tetra and a headache, all to be expected. How is everyone else doing? You ok debera? Thanks again for all support xxx

Glad its going well for you - hope that headache buzzes off soon. I had a stinking one yesterday too :( Pleased to say its gone now, so keeping my fingers crossed your's wont last too long either.

Not long to go now til the end of your first day - you can do it! x

i cant believe it - just had a slice of bread. WHY???????????? will this mess up my week? i have been so good and ive just let myself down.

Thanks Karen and bride to be try not to worry too much and DONT eat anything else. Draw a line under it and get back to cambridge normal. Drink extra water to try and flush it away. i thinks thats what i should say xxx

you are right cyprus bride - i will go and drink as much as i can. i have never visited my bathroom as much as over the last few days. lol.x

day 4 my weigh in is monday. ive weighed myself at home and only lost about 2pounds. im hoping for a big loss over the weekend. what about you??

Hey cyprusbride, woohoo nearly 2/3 of the day & were still in there.. Glad you doing really well. I've glugged 3L & had my 2nd shake, got a stinking headache & hunger pangs...but still strong!!

My trouble time is coming up, it all starts with just once thought, always in the evening - but i guess i then let it esculate & spiral up until its all consuming.. (hmm that sounds a bit freaky!!) When i ve been sucessful before i just nipped these thoughts it in the bud straight away cos i wouldnt risk all the hard work - but lately i'm always giving in with the excuse its ok i'll just start again tomorrow (thats been going on for weeks). I need to reset the boundries.

We will get to the end of today xx

Take Care

Hi well after getting to the end of day one, i failed on day 2 so now i am on day one again. Im so sorry girls, hope you are both still doing well xx

Back