I can't do this

hiya, yeah you know being a bit flexible but staying within the plan is defo the way to go! Better than stuffing ourselves silly with naughties!! I'm fantasising about pork sausages at the moment lol but I'm drinking my 2nd half of my lunch soup.. veggie yum

Yeah still pretty rubbish with the water though I have drank a bit since we last spoke/ wrote!! I got some salmon in the freezer I'm saving for a really bad day lol

hiya keeley..

Your doing brilliant...the first week really is a test of will power but it does get easier...i wanted to eat my own fingers at day 3 and 4...but like everyone is saying on here...get busy or read the diaries..its a massive help... i am only into week 3 TS cos i found this site and read about other peoples success...I was hunger free by day 5 and havent look back.

You did the totally right thing by having an extra pack ..idid the same thing in week one day 4 and it did not affect my WI..

Good luck huni i'm sure you will get through this fisrt hard part and be on easy street next week xxxx

Ah thanks Valentine, the support from people like yourself is really helping me stay strong. I have a photo ofmy little boy in my eyeline and every time I look up and see his little face it gives me the willpower to keep trying. I so want to be able to run around with him and feel fitter for his sake as well as mine x

Ps your diary is very inspiring, you have been so strong, very inspiring

Back