I can't seem to stick to it....

Im not a lover of "tough love".. so im sorry you had to get that.. I know it works for some.. but it really doesnt work for me.. so if you're anything like me. *hugsss*..

I think you should sit down and think like "why am i doing LL.. What do i want to achieve.." and think about all the stuff that could happen at the end of your journey.. I sympathise with you saying food is your addiction.. cos its mine too.. =(..

You got through the first week.. I KNOW you can carry on doing it 100%.. believe in yoursef i promise, and you'll suprise yourself..
xxxxx

Good luck to you Billie. Hopefully in a few weeks a comment you don't like won't send to to the fridge. To be honest though you say you knew the reply you wanted so why bother? I think we all sometimes look for excuses to eat and yours this time was the response you got and didn't like. Do this for you and you alone, if you don't like someones response it doesn't matter. I mean it in the nicest possible way but life can be hard and will throw far worse at you than that.

You're so right.. i totally think we give ourself excuses.. im forever looking for one.. :eek:

I’m sorry if my previous comment upset you Billie, that’s not what I intended for it to do. And I didn’t mean to come across as self righteous (although I can’t say I’m not proud of myself so far) I am a very nice person once you get to know me! :p

I only took the time to reply to your post because I care and I thought maybe it would do you good to hear what I had to say. I feel like this forum is kinda like a big ‘family’ and I really want everyone to do well :D

I didn’t mean ‘give up’ completely – I just think everyone’s different and some do better on different diets. All that said I’m so glad that you are sticking with the diet and maybe this glitch was what you needed to see that this is really what you wanted to do.

It’s such a major life style change being on lighter life, and you said when you are upset you would normally eat a lot so it must have took a lot for you to only eat that small amount when you read the comments you didn’t like.

You’ve done really well in terms of weight loss so far and I hope you will keep us updated :)

Hey Rachel - 5 bikinis - FAB!
Enjoy;) XX

Great stuff Billie!

Best of luck for the rest of the week, it will be hard but you've made the decision now. Next week will be easier!!! AND you will be slimmer.

Is there anyway you can get rid of all the temptaions in your house?

Keep posting.

If you're not in the right frame of mind, it won't work. I'm glad you have the money to throw away.

Either get a grip and do this, it's only for you, you are doing it OR go and spend a few months moaning and trying other diets and finding they are even harder.

Your choice.

There are no half measures.

Good luck.

Well said I think to be honest! At the end of the day, I agree.
We were all in the same place, and we have all done it (and many have struggled through exactly the same issue!). You are doing the diet only for yourself - and there is no point in moaning if you are failing yourself. In life no one holds your hand all the way along. You either get a grip or learn to live with your own mistakes. ... Like my stepmum always used to tell me: "You are big enough and ugly enough to make your own choices in life". Indeed. Harsh, but true.

Well done Billie on making the decision to help yourself. Stick to it - it's very much worth it in the end!!! :D

Foxtrot, I find your reply patronising and rather unsympathetic. I thought this forum was for support.

You say good luck at the end of your post but it hardly sits well with the rest of what you have said.

My food addiction has seen me in treatment and this is the most radical diet I have been on. I have gone from bingeing myself to death daily to some small slips on lighterlife so excuse me if I give you the impression that I have money to throw away. Clearly I am just not trying hard enough in your opinion.

And I came here for support - silly me!!!

I completely understand. This persons reply was ridiculous. I have the same problems with food and I completely understand how you're struggling. Theres a good deal more to it than just getting on with it or most people would never regain the weight they lose on a diet and everyone would be slim and all smiles and rainbows wouldn't they?

God forbid you are a human being with flaws and weaknesses!!

Back