i cant stop eating today!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Had

2 weetabix and milk
then i had mushy pea curry and rice
satsuma
x2 brown pitta and cheese and a yoghurt and i could still eat more.

Shall i eat or am i just gonna put on all the weight i lost?
x

try and get some speed foods in there as well and that will help your weightloss rather than hinder it!

I am being a piggy too today - but its anot all been good food so far :(

Porridge & milk for brecki - fine

lunch - rice crackers, home made pate & cottage cheese - again fine as it was only 3 syns

BUT - Picked at daughters pizza lunch! had a kelloggs fibre plus bar & had a few crisps earlier!

My prob is I am bored, & i always end up snacking!!! doh!

I agree, eat if that's what you want. When I have days like that I just try and make it superfree stuff with something like cottage cheese. I often have a big tub of natural yogurt mixed with a muller light in the fridge and eat alot of that. That way I don't feel I'm eating too many of the expensive mullers and also it's alot thicker so find I don't eat so much. Sometimes...:eek:

I agree - if you fight the urge and feel deprived you could end up eating the 'wrong' things later!

Lots of superfree if you can - I always try to cook lots of SW recipes like a madwoman on days like that too, so I fill the need for 'food' as much as possible. :)

Hey, I don't know what plan you are doing but I would take it as EE...
You should have 1 HEX A - milk and cheese
1 HEX B - Cereals, breads, olive oil

You have currently had milk and cheese so I would presume you would be synning one of those. Also if you are following the EE plan then I would say you were not having enough superfree foods.. although your yogurt is a fine snack as long as it is free or low in syns you should initially try and have a superfree snack such as fruit or veg.. just a thought!

If you are hungry try and snack on some fruit.. as the consultant says...eat to your appetite.. if you are hungry eat more.. only you know what you can or cannot eat

Hope that helps x x x

hiya reason i have had the milk and cheese is i am breastfeeding. i get 4 extra a and bs on top of the ones already given. x
I am snacking on grapes now? Is that ok?
x

ahh thats cool... I'm not... so wouldn't know! lol... other than that yeah.. grapes are good as a speed (i think) and superfree food (i know) lol. Just remember when you are having a meal to try and ensure that you get your 1/3 superfree in there.. so mushy peas don't count as superfree so you could have got your superfree by adding carrots, onions, broccoli, cauliflower... you get my drift!.. if you didn't want or couldn't get superfree in there you could have it after.. so you could have an apple and an pear after.

Hope that all makes sense x x

yea. I added mushrooms, onions and carrots to the curry and then had satsuma for desert?
Is that how it goes.
this is my third week i think (had two weigh ins) so still getting head round it.
xxx

i can beat that - me and boredom got together and ive eaten 2 curly wurlys, a bag of chipsticks, a mullerlight and a kelloggs fibre plus bar!!! ooops! well over my syns for today!

Ive also eaten my dinner! oops! x

hiya reason i have had the milk and cheese is i am breastfeeding. i get 4 extra a and bs on top of the ones already given. x
I am snacking on grapes now? Is that ok?
x
Wow - well done you for sticking to SW while BF - thats fantastic!
Just a thought - Is your LO feeding more / longer? A growth spurt? It could be your hunger is linked to that.

Hope you have a good eve x :)

actually funny you say that! Hes eating for england today! I have had to give him an expressed one from the freezer as i cant keep up!
Makes sense.

Lost 10lbs in two weeks whilst bfeeding so i think its helping with the weight loss lol.
x

Do make sure you eat and drink plenty then - follow your instincts as Mums are usually right (just ask my teenage daughter lol)!

Also you could be tired - I often confuse hunger with tiredness and eat instead of resting! Put your feet up if you can, or have a nice bath. You deserve it! x :)

I've eaten loads today too. I think it's because I've not done anything and I'm bored. A reason why working all day during the week is good.....(don't tell my employers that though!! I'll never admit to it again!!) x

lol see i am at home all the time apart from when we go to the baby classes lol. And i find SW so much easier at home tan when i am working but then i work 12 hour shifts so that could explain it lol.

about to make a sw quiche with lots of superfree foods.
xxx

Back