I cant stop trumping! (sorry tmi)

:eek:
But i cant. They stink and i am heaving at my own stench!!!

Anyone else have this problem!???
x

I must admit that me and OH have lots more wind since starting SW, but I do think that's because I am eating so many baked beans and veg as they are speed foods! :eek::eek:

xx

its awful!
I have an interview next week and am dreading it as i am getting so used to pushing them out i havent even realised i have popped until i gag!
x

and the thing is tho, its as if i am in competition with myself, to see how smelly it is as i HAVE to smell it too! I AM GROSS!
I give myself a silent nod the smeller it is! eeeek!
x

i had this problem, MAJORLY, my poor poor boyfriend nearly killed me lol, but the further along i get with my slimming, its clearing up alot. I think my body got a shock at first with all the fresh fruit and veg iv been eating lol!

If you are eating fruit after meat, that could be the cause of your stinky problem! :D

Yeah this happened to me when I got back on the plan properly but it has calmed down a bit now

lmao yea i found it settled down after a little while, i only get the odd one now lol

:giggle:Oh dear F.N.M you r funny, we all do it but when you see someone writing about it just makes it funnier.

I didn't no that about fruit and meat :eek:

Good luck hun hope they get less frequent and less smelly!! x

Any miracle cures??
Having a bad 2 days... Hubby (of 4 months) is seriously not happy, I do try and leave the room, but not always fast enough..
On my second Green day in a row, wonder if it is the fruit & veg, although I do tend to eat alot of fruit, veg water on either day..

Opps, how long will this marraige last - he he he...
Nxx

PMSL - love puffs!!! :D lol - does your OH agree with you?! lol
x

No he calls them skunks breath lol.

The thing is i somehow keep aiming them at him without realising it.... was watching tv and i thought i did a cheeky pop and it was silent but MY was it violent, he sent me out of the room but what i dont get is the smell was there then and i went into the bathroom done another one.... and when i came back i sat down and it had followed me so he got up and said JESUS YOU STINK... and went to the bathroom to the loo hahahahaahahahahahahah

Love me love my essence!!!

Back