I can't take anymore of this.

Hi guys and thank you so so much for the encouragement. I did eat last night - some cream crackers, sausage and stuff but felt very full after a few mouthfulls. My counsellor still wants me to go to stop-in today and she doesn't know I have eaten yet but she wants to discuss with me about waiting a while and how we move forward. Thing is, now I have eaten, I know it isn't what it's cracked up to be and I didn't feel any better at all. I know this blip will affect my weightloss and I know I won't be in ketosis now, but hey, I have to learn.

Thanks again.
C.xxx

Hi guys and thank you so so much for the encouragement. I did eat last night - some cream crackers, sausage and stuff but felt very full after a few mouthfulls. My counsellor still wants me to go to stop-in today and she doesn't know I have eaten yet but she wants to discuss with me about waiting a while and how we move forward. Thing is, now I have eaten, I know it isn't what it's cracked up to be and I didn't feel any better at all. I know this blip will affect my weightloss and I know I won't be in ketosis now, but hey, I have to learn.

Thanks again.
C.xxx

Hi Carrie
STEP BACK..........To yesterday ??
What made you eat?
What made you want to eat?
THINK?
What could STOP you next time eating?
1)Well come on here day or night theres someone always around to help.
2)Email me Im here for you?
3)Think how much you need to be slim AGAIN?
4)Do it for yourself BECAUSE Your flipping worth it?
What made you eat?
The HUnger.........I promise it does pass!!
Try and drink the water it really does help?

REMEMBER If you really try you could be 3-4 stone down by Christmas and not 3-4 stone heavier?

Your a lovely person who deserves to get her dream.

Please dont worry about your 'BLIP' it was just a ''BLIP'' and you can quickly get back into Ketosis again!!!!
XXC

I agree with the 'blip' being a blip ;) You really can move back on, and will be in ketosis again in no time. :)
This sort of thing happens, to us all! But don't give up just 'cos you ate hun.

((hugs))

Hi Carrie,
how are you today?
Did you go to your pop in and speak to your counsellor?

Thinking of you...

Carrie,

Please please please go and see your LLC. This is the time when you need to lean on everyone you can. ;)

Please don't expect perfection from yourself because you will be setting yourself up from a fall.

The times when you least want to go to your meetings are the time when you MUST MUST MUST go.

You are in the process of changing some deeply ingrained habbits and this won't happen overnight.

I too cheated today and had god knows how much party food :eek: but I'm b**gered if I am going to let this get me down. I am further along the track than you and it is only the fact that I have done the full LL foundation stage that has given me the attitude I have now because I was just like you. This journey is a process, it isn't an all or nothing deal so please stick with it.

If you want to talk then PM me and I'll mail you my telephone number. I promise I will listen rather than lecture ;)

I want you to succeed, you deserve to succeed so it is time to consider this in the same way as learning to ride. You couldn't ride the first time you tried because it took a bit of practice and guidence. Did you give up the first time you tried because you couldn't do it straight away as it was too difficult? No!!! and boy was it worth persuing that skill. :D

Keep going Carrie because getting through this will make it that bit easier for the next time just like your second riding lesson got you that bit closer to your goal.

Back