I challenge everyone to think of something good ...

Barb

Gold Member
about themselves that IN NO WAY relates to weight!:D

I know this is a weight loss forum, and a jolly good one it is too. It's just that sometimes I think it is ALL we all think about and that we lose track of the other important stuff about us, other than how we look.:(

So, I started this, so me first.:D

A good thing about me is - I'm a good friend.:cool:

C'mon you guys, you are a fantastic group of people, just for once celebrate who you are!

Love

I think i'm a thoughful person. xx Loobylou:D

Crikey Barb!! It's Sunday. Can't you think of an easier 'game' for the day of rest :D

Something good - my dad - lost him 21 years ago on the 21st March Amy was just a year old.

Today mum and brother coming for celebration dinner Easter, Dad's Anniversary and Mums 81st on the 26th would also have been her 59th Wedding Anniversary if he had lived. She got married on her birthday and he was buried on her birthday (only day available) and their 38th wedding anniversary so around this time is a close family get together.

Never sad though always remember the happy times.

From him I learnt to be patient, understanding, hardworking and to be compassionate and try to be fair and balanced in life.

KD - could I just point out that I started this 5 DAYS AGO! Pay attention or else.
Looby and BL - you are both lovely!
Linda, that is lovely, you sound all of those things and more, I am sure he would be very proud of you.

Love

I like my eyes. I don't think I am pretty but I like all my facial features, they are all in proportion.

I also like my brain. I am very logical and have a good IQ

I am very loyal. I have great friends.

I have the patience of a saint.........having a child with ADHD/ODD/CD has taught me that my tolerance levels are a lot higher than other peoples.....its often commented on that I am always calm even when all around me are totally losing the plot! :)
And I also always try to see the good in anything, no matter how small!

Oh and I am utterly amazingly rubbish at karaoke...but that is definately a good thing as it always makes people giggle! :)

Im a good friend and give rational advice. I also really really like my hair!! Great idea for a thread though - because it is easy to get caught up in the 'weight zone' xxx

Ooh, i think i am in need of a boost tonight, so i will post a reply.

I am very proud of myself for building a successful business in the last 3 years. From a little acorn has grown a sizeable oak tree! Still room to grow some more though!

i have the ability to make people open up to me and tell me things they would normally never tell anyone. could be anyone, from the mental people who always sit beside me on the bus to my clients at work, and they just tell me their deepest darkest secrets.

leading on from this, im also great at keeping secrets!! this is mainly due to my awful memory, cos i forget them!

i am like delli, i am a good listener, i seem to be one of those people that others feel can start a conversation with me and to tell me their troubles and worries.

i am good at my job. I am a mental health nursing sister and think i do help people with their lives on a daily basis.

One good thing about me - well I'm a good singer, and I've got very good hair & skin for my age (well I think so anyway!)

Oops thats 3 things. Aaa heck I'm worth it!

i'm a joker and love to tell stories!

I believe I'm a good manager - I do my very best to support the people that work for me and believe that I work hard to bring out the best in them for them.

I'm a cheerful positive person, pretty much all of the time.

Gx

I know this is a weight loss forum, and a jolly good one it is too. It's just that sometimes I think it is ALL we all think about and that we lose track of the other important stuff about us, other than how we look.:(

So, I started this, so me first.:D

A good thing about me is - I'm a good friend.:cool:

C'mon you guys, you are a fantastic group of people, just for once celebrate who you are!

Love

This is a fantastic idea Barb, thank you for this...xx

I am good at my job. I support children and young people every day with drug and alcohol issues and safeguard them if needed....and this has NOTHING to do with my weight..!!!

Lacey..xxx :)

Back