I Challenge you LovelyLauren

hah u wish missy!!

wheres he gone again? i wna know when he weighs in... mines satdy! i dont wana b first haha

xxx

Hmmmm, I think his is friday or saturday!!

Its def before mine which is a monday!!!

oooooooooooooooooooh i hope its tomorrow haha that was i can skean in 2 more runs :p
xxx

should really go for a run tonight, but i cant b arsed ha ineed motivation... x

I was going to go swimming again.. but my chest is getting worse and my friend who I went with is busy tonight... Kinda had myself all geared up to go!!!

il go with ye love! ha

i might av a swim actually... hmmm uv got me thinkin now!! x

Lol!!

By yourself??

Im pretty sad in the fact that I dont do anything alone...

I cant sit in the bath for more than 15 minutes unless some one comes in and talks to me lol!!

lol ye on my own! i go running on my own... and how can u swim with somone else lol

awwww bless ur bath time loneliness! i sit in the bath for like 2 hours on my own!!

i grew up on my own mkostly tho so spose thats why... xxx

Lol I go with a friend, we dont talk or anything its just nice to have some one there with you...

Id love to do stuff like that... If im left alone I tend to do real stupid things, like cut my own hair or back comb it into afros so It takes a whole bottle of conditioner to get the tats out lol!!

Hmm nah I duno like why im like this, If i need to go shopping or something and no one can come with me I wont go... lol!!

awww lovely haha what u like!!

fair enough babe, some people jus like company!

i was sooo lonely when my mum an dad went to kenya, but soon as they wer back i was like ok.. need space.. haha

i alwasy mess with my hair, loveeee back combing haha hurts so much tryin to brush it out tho haha

Yeah I seen in your pics you had some real nice styles :) I wouldnt know how to do nice back combing.. I go over bored!!

You can do my hair for me sometime :D lol

anytime lover! leme know!!

infact.... i wil be overin ireland lost this year probly, belfast an southern ireland for weddings. so i will pop by haha xxx

Omg yes!!

When your in Belfast let me know and we can go out!! (water styling if were on LT ) and on a big piss up if not :)

ok babe deal ha iv got a join christening adn wedding to go to and another wedding in dubliny sumwer south duno jus go wer im told with wifey haha

so will let u knwo, u can b my plus 1! xx

oooh sounds like a plan!!

And you can do my hair for me :)

Aaah im excited now lol!!

I want in!!!
Always wanted to go to Ireland!! lol :)

Whooooooooooo!!!! :) You two girls are ace! Your always on here for support and a chin wag!!! :D

Back