I Challenge you LovelyLauren

thankyou everyone!!!

i had peters big runnin trackie on 2 so will hopefully hav a good loss nx week 2 minus the weight of the clothes!!!

i,m made up... roddy prepare to eat thy flapjack!!!xx

fanx Olliebobs!! we were the same this week!! must b the runnin...

got ur runnin shoes on today? im on a winnin streak haha

Roddy.... weigh in tomorrow... u doin all u can to shift that extra pound today???haha

ha x

boo hoo!! lol
you were the one tough enough to man up to challenge a woman! men should know better!! lol :)

Lol poor Roddy!

Best of luck today puddin, i reckon ur guna win personally!!

but to be honest... its a competition i dont mind loosing!

*queue cheesy music*

Were all winners in this game ;)

hahahaha

let us know how u get on doll face xxx

Congrats, the best man obviously won...

Until next week ;) Fancy a rematch???? x

Im so proud of everyone lol

Were all shrinkin together its fab!! xx

Ahh poop! ul lauren :(
well done rodders! :)

Its on baby!! haha

same time same place!!

im guna go for 4.5lbs this week... guan run me ass off

best of luck lover!

xx

Well.....

Monsoir Roddy, after 3 runs this week, 2 x 2 miles and one 3 miler,

and a Beasty spinnign class last night... im having a nigth off tonight!!

im guan have one more cheeky run tomorrow night before my weigh in...

AND ABSOLUTELY SMASH U THIS WEEK!!!

i hope your ready for it mate... best get runnin up an down th stairs!! am feelin goooooood this week!!

Bets still on, i win, u come spinning!! hahaha

ciao

I've just been looking on the Internet to find some kind of motivation to help me lose weight and came across this conversation! You have all kept me entertained for the last 15minutes! You have done really well Lauren to lose so much weight and don't listen to that horrid receptionist! She is prob just jealous cos you are so pretty! If anyone can give me any tips on how to not give up it'd b most appriciated! Jo-Anne x

Lol thanks for replying! I basically started to lose weight yesterday, lost 1lb so far haha! i usually lose about 7lbs then give up but I REALLY, REALLY need to lose weight this time! Looking at this site, it looks as though it keeps people motivated! I'm starting to figure the site out a bit better I think, just so much info on here! Do I have to open my own thread or do I just comment on threads relevant to me? Also everyone has a pic next to their messages and I don't (feel a bit left out lol) tried doing it but god knows where I have sent my pics cos can't find them now lol x

Oh by the way did Lauren lose the weight for her 21st? x

Hi Love!!

lol thi was agessss ago!!

yeah i got down to 14 and a half for my birthday so was made up!!

not on Lipo at the moment cos goin to Barcelona tomorrow, soon as i get back (easter monday) will be back on it with you to loose my last 2 stone :D

well done for gettin on lipotrim! xxxxxxx

Back