I "cheated" but I'm glad I did.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Zayna, 1 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

:sigh:

I'm at the end of week 2, it's my 2nd WI tomorrow, I lost 9lb the first week but no idea whether I've lost any more on the scales, but to say I've deflated is an understatement. I feel so much more comfortable.

I've had a couple of so-called 'cheats' but they were in the form of half a dozen cherry tomatoes and bit of ham at the start of the week, at a party.

Yesterday my sister invited me to lunch so instead of a shake I had a couple of slices of chicken, some broccoli, a carrot, and a tomato, cucumber and onion salad. OK, shoot me, but this morning's test shows I'm still in ketosis, and if I don't think I'll have piled 9lb back on.

I don't recommend 'cheating' but I kind of did it to test myself - like a mini re-feed... can I trust myself to eat a small healthy meal and leave it at that, or will I fall off the wagon? I didn't fall off the wagon, I'm back on it with no after effects such as cravings or hunger pangs.

I've not drunk alcohol, kept to water, peppermint tea and coffee, I found it easy to resist my sister's strawberry cheesecake.

I know I 'cheated' but I'm really proud of myself for not turning it into a major binge.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  4. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i know what you mean i went away at the weekend and forgot to take my shakes so i had no choice but to eat but i was able to choose a healthy option ham and chicken salad and really enjoyed it as opposed to stuffing my face with chips and a pudding! luckily it didnt affect my weight loss and i was able to get back on the shakes easily, this diet has really changed the way i look at food in a really positive way

5. Percy greenfingers

Percy greenfingers Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    As long as you get back on, you should be ok....I don't care if I never eat again at the moment, just give me wine!!!!!
    I mean, please don't give me wine, honest!

6. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

:D
    Alcohol is the one thing I thought I'd miss most, yet I don't. Couldn't care less if I never had a drink again. Isn't it strange?

7. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Glad you could keep a lid on it Zayna, makes me feel more confident for my pre-holiday re-feed, which starts on Saturday.
    thanks for your post. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.