Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I CHEATED!! I ATE!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by <3., 4 March 2011 Social URL.

1. <3.

<3. Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.32%)
    Diet:
    SS
    Ive just had a chicken leg and a piece of fried chicken.. :((( and a roast potato...could i have kicked myself out of ketosis?? :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. old_user45

old_user45 Silver Member

Possibly...

But... Don't worry about it, a small hiccup ain't the end of the world. Long as you get back on it, in a couple of days, you'll be tight back there. Other than the fried part and the potato, the chicken was a good choice!!!!

:)

4. borntofly

borntofly In it to win it.

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.87%)
    Diet:
    Exante (switched frm CD 10/09/09)
    Hey just draw a line now. Go to bed and read a book or something before you get to the 'I've messed up for today so I might as well gorge some more' stage. Drink lots of water and dont weigh yourself tomorrow. I gave in a few times - know the feeling.

I'm having a bad day on 1200. Actually bought some granola and started to eat it in the car. So I threw it away. Came home and now I'm in bed before I trough some more! Feeling really down about it :( I think SSing is the easy bit but still hard to resist the odd naughty treat.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.