i cheated

madhousemum

Silver Member
not food wise but i cheated cos i decided to get on the scales 2 days early and see if i am losing or gaining due to stopping lipotrim and going onto weight watchers and the scales read 11stone 5 1/2lbs which means i am still losing so i am very very happy that i am not gainning the weight back that i lost and losing still i would have been happy to just maintain it till after christmas till i can afford to go back onto lipotrim but even happier that i am still losing! ok it is only losing 1lb 1/4 but hey ho it better then nothing and i can still feel myself losing as my 14s are started to get too big now and i need a belt!

thats great mhm really pleased for you, i must admit im on the scales every morning just done my 1st week of refeed x

thats great mhm really pleased for you, i must admit im on the scales every morning just done my 1st week of refeed x

how you getting on hun??

it sure is hun i was worried i was gonna gain and i havent so roll on to keep losing., x

Is it really cheating or is it keeping focused :D

now that is a brilliant question angie i might take it as staying focused!!

I think if we turn things into positives it makes our whole willpower just grow...so as long as you don't let a small weight gain at some point send you spiralling down and just see it as a gentle reminder that something needs adjusting then it is fine.
If we then go oh woe woe woe I put on 1 pound I may as well give up then I would say throw the scales.
We need to be kinder to ourselves while being honest too x

very very true hun xxx

how you getting on hun??

ok i think its not as bad as i first thought, i finished tfr at 10.13 and now am between 10.11 and 10.12 so im happy with that, i have followed the refeed plan to the letter measuring everything out, and its amazing how much you actually get to eat, when i look at what im eating now (which is filling me up) i think oh god before i used to eat double the size portions! no wonder i was obese! x

Back