i could cry

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
went to wi and have put on 2.5 am now 1.5 heavier than when i started talked to my consultant and she went over food diary with me . said i was eating all right stuff for a green day . what made it even worse was people were in class were on holiday for week and losing and some are losing 2-3 pounds weekly and im thinking why wont that happen to me ? feel like giving up :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hun, My friend joined sw 4 months ago, and only last week did she get down to her original weight, she'd gained up to 8.5 lbs heavier than when she started, and tbh after what she ate and drank this w.e.. im worried she'l be heavier again this week..

Just be glad its only 1.5 you can shift that easy..

Throw some new exciting stuff into your plan to see if that helps.. different fat free yogs, .. different HE's.. Maybe just making that concious effort to walk rather than take the lift etc every now and then will help. dont panic. your doing fine. *hugs* Dont get despondant, if your consultant says your doing nothing wrong, then it will work for you, give it time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Honey that sucks - but see the first few weeks as a learning curve. It's a total change of life starting this eating plan; your body needs time to change and it takes a bit to find out what suits YOU.

Don't lose heart - it will get easier. We're here for you too.

Hugs xxx

A piece of biased advice! Swap to EE! There's hardly any calculating, and you can eat out without fear! I did red and green over the years, and EE is a dream come true! And I've been losing faster than I ever did! I can't think why consultants don't push it more, then seem to be stuck on the old red and green and just mention EE in passing.

Maybe post your food here. You need to write everything you eat down and measure carefully for HExs (don't guess) and if you're going red/green. Judimac makes sense EE could be good and is worth a go.

thanks guys will give ee a go and see how i get on. my consulant and some group members suggested it and also to cut out d. coke and drink water ot diluteing juice and hopefully will have better result next week xxx

Back